Kaiapoi Injectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That seems pretty steep! Maybe I'm missing something but I've had 3b and 12ht injectors rebuilt with new denso nozzles for a fraction of that. Pretty much any local diesel shop can source the factory nozzles for these engines and setting the pop pressures on them is very simple and basic with the proper tools.

That seems to be about the going rate here to have someone competent set up the 2 stage injectors on a 1HD. The single stage injectors of the previous generation engines such as 12HT are a fair bit cheaper

As what @AussieHJCruza said. I've had some fuel injection shops tell me they only set single stage injectors for HD engines and look stunned when I told them they have two stages. You get what you pay for I guess, there's cheap then there's the price for it done correctly ;)

As what @AussieHJCruza said. I've had some fuel injection shops tell me they only set single stage injectors for HD engines and look stunned when I told them they have two stages. You get what you pay for I guess, there's cheap then there's the price for it done correctly ;)
I've had some shops claim that they convert the 2-stage injectors to single stage for performance reasons. I say that they do it because they can't set up dual stages correctly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom