For Sale Justdifferentials / Nitro Gear 99 Land Cruiser 100 Series, SC'd, 4.88, lockers, Icon, slee, BUILT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SALE PENDING

V3ncJWCl.jpg

VVZ8YU3l.jpg

CygMw0El.jpg

nitro_lc100_ouray_2_med-jpg.1014033

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100 4.7L 2uz-fe v8, Auto Trans, Rear Factory E-locker, Sunroof, Rear AC, White with BRAND NEW LEATHER INTERIOR

I’ve had it for 11 years and its been the best vehicle I’ve owned, just making room for a new project. Has 241k on the odometer, but nearly everything has been replaced or upgraded besides internal engine and transmission repairs. I went through and made an estimate on all the upgrade parts that have been done, not including the maintenance parts or labor, at $40k.

Typically outfitted US model with Power Heated seats, mirrors, defrost, tilt, cruise, power windows/locks, remote entry with extra fobs,

Upgrades
Drivetrain:
-TRD Supercharger, Unichip Piggyback ECU
-Thorley Stainless headers, custom exhaust
-Nitro Gear 4.88 Gears, with recent bearings / seals, etc
-ARB Front Locker
-OEM Rear E-Locker
-ARB HO Compressor with tire inflation kit
-Transfer Case upgraded to 3.12:1 Low Range gears,
And Viscous Coupler system for better traction in adverse
Conditions and less torque steer with extra power of Supercharger.
-Custom driveshaft with larger 80 series type ujoints
harmonic balancer pinion yoke for smoother operation
-Recent OEM front driveshaft and CV Axles

Suspension:
-Nitro Gear Upper Control arms
-Old Man Emu Coil springs & Torsion Bars
-Icon Stage III Extended Travel 2.5” Remote Reservoir Shocks w/ CDC Adjusters
-Diff Drop
-Timbren Bumpstops
-Icon Billet adjustable Rear lower Control arms

Armor:
-Slee Skid plate, bellypan, crossmember
-Slee bumpers
-Custom Sliders, line-x’d as steps

Expedition gear:
-Dual Oddessey Batteries
-42 Gallon Long Range Fuel Tank
-ARB Rear drawer/fridge slide wired for fridge (fridge available at additional cost)
-Gobi Stealth Roof Rack, ladder, Removable sunroof panel (Roof Top tent available at additional cos)
-Milemarker 12k Winch
-Synthetic line, Factor 55 Prolink.
-Rigid LED Light bars, Pfran interior LED lights and reverse lights
-LED Tail Lights 2005+ style by spyder
-LED Interior lights
-Tall Skinny spare in OE location, spaced up
Vehicle is serviced professionally and no expenses spared.
Many things done in the past couple of years. Most replacement type parts have been OEM Toyota. Newer starter, timing belt, water pump, engine pulleys, Coolant flush, filters,Coil Packs, spark plugs, Evap Canister, and many other recent preventative maintenance items, or other items in the past few years like front driveshaft, cv axles, radiator, etc. Brake rotors, pads, calipers, park shoes, hardware, etc. Vehicle has not been wrecked and the body is in great condition with no bodywork.
Contact carl@justdifferentials.com or call 509-293-4174 for more info.

Check out these Links:

Nitro Gears for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series.

Super Deluxe Suspension Systems with longer travel for 100 Series.

3.12:1 Low Range Transfer case gear kit

Xoverland Nitro Gear Install on 100 Series Land Cruiser

Also see these links for photos and product info:

Expedition Portal Build Thread with pics

Facebook Photo Album
nitro_justdifferentials_100_series_land_cruiser_4wdto_mag1-jpg.1125229

nitro_justdifferentials_100_series_land_cruiser_4wdto_mag2-jpg.1125230

nitro_justdifferentials_100_series_land_cruiser_4wdto_mag3-jpg.1125231

Last edited:
Hi,

New to the forum and Toyota Land Crusiers. I'm only familiar with desert race trucks only, so please forgive my noob questions.

I'm currently looking for a very capable and versatile trail rig and is also great on the highway. Would this LC be a great choice? I like the idea of traveling many miles offroad.

Is this mileage considered high?
How many dependable miles can I expect from the motor & trans?
Is this aftermarket suspension considered high end for LCs?
Being the front suspension has torsion bars for springs, are there people replacing with coilover shocks?
Is this a fair price comsidering the mileage and aftermarket add-ons?
Should I be considering a different year?

Thank for the help understanding what would be my preference.

Jeff

Rear AC?
When you did the front locker did you change it over to 4-pinion?

Good luck with sale. Messaging you offline. I've seen this truck in action multiple times and it's the ideal configuration for any 100 series. Truly turn key.

Awesome rig, GLWS! I have a paid for and built 80 or I would be all over it

Just curious why you haven't added a rear swing out, have you just not had a problem getting your spare hung up off road being underneath?

Cheers

glws, absolutely the best outfitted 100 I've seen in a long time and I'll ditto @Tennessee80 in saying if my 80 weren't built and paid for I'd be jumping at this. God knows I've got all of 27k into mine and it surely doesn't move out like that 4.7 with the SC

Awesome rig, GLWS! I have a paid for and built 80 or I would be all over it

Just curious why you haven't added a rear swing out, have you just not had a problem getting your spare hung up off road being underneath?

Cheers

This is really a family vehicle in swing out can be inconvenient. So went with the spare underneath because I've never had a situation where it didn't work out.

Is that really a slee rear bumper? I've been looking for that rear bumper w/o the swing out pegs... who sells that

Yes it is a slee rear bumper. They used to offer a non-swing out version.

Is that really a slee rear bumper? I've been looking for that rear bumper w/o the swing out pegs... who sells that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom