just when everything was almost right

i've actually had the best weekend since before the breakup.. even though i almost made the mistake of picking up an underage girl ,and fried my clutch... i thought about her twice, and it wasn't painful...

but last night i dreamt about her all night...

is this normal

will this in time fade as well?

i was so ready to have fun again.

bad_religion_au said:
i've actually had the best weekend since before the breakup.. even though i almost made the mistake of picking up an underage girl ,and fried my clutch... i thought about her twice, and it wasn't painful...

is this normal

Yes - normal - don't fight it. Writing/thinking about it here/now is one less time it's going to wake you up in the future.

lol... i wish it woke me up...

it was 8 hours and i remember every detail... it was like that movie sliding doors.. what would have happened if i hadn't have moved...

anyway, suffice to say we wound up back together, which is why i'm hurtin again... grrr fawking 40 series clutches

getting to sound a bit like "blue hills", not being callous, why not try and put some of the things people advised you in to practice than keep on rehashing the gloom.Would you be good company now if the situation changed? Its up to you to lift your game mate then move on not to keep on looking for someone to say something you want to hear.come on, cheers.

trust me mate... i was picken up my game.. i was the epiphany of happyness yesterday... damn subconcious...

and it's not that bad... i'm still cool

trust me mate,,, NO definately not, don't trust anyone who says that.
I was picking up my game,,, Think you were also,, but sure sounds like you have gone back for a wallow in your grief.Get on the possitive give yourself a mental kick up the arse when you regress.Go for a run instead of reaching for the keyboard. cheers mate,stay tough.

how about fix the clutch instead of reach for the keyboard :)

i'm actually happy at how short lived that "grief" was...

and my 40 is drivable again... gotta line up another wheeling trip

bad_religion_au said:

is this normal

:doh: I thought you meant you dreamt about the underage girl all night. :D

Yeah, you'll probably have a few more nights like that at some point. It's normal. Eventually, they go away. Just remember, it's over, you didn't do anything wrong, you will be okay. :)

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

Yeah dude, it is normal.

Dreams just let you work through it. At least you are sleeping.

You do "go there" quite a bit though I've noticed - don't make me come to Oz and kick your a$$!!!

You need to accept the fact that this will haunt you forever. It will get better but it will never go away. Find something and somebody to do. ;)

I got burned bad about 13 years ago in college by my girlfriend of 4plus years that I was living with. I am WAY over it now but every now and then something will come up that will remind me of her. That relationship changed my entire life, not only the future I could of had but the very person I am today. I learned a lesson and grew from it and you will too in time. My point is, we all have a story like yours. Learn from your mistakes (and hers) and get on with your life.

Don't be surprised if you find yourself driving along some dirt road by yourself 10 years later and feel a sudden urge to curse her out at the top of your lungs. It's very therapeutic.

:flipoff2:

Top Bottom