Just wanted to say hey and welcome. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Good to see our brother to the west getting a place of their own on MUD. Just want to say hey.

And next time ya'll are at the B-House tell Brad and his dad, Marshall said hi. He and I'll were roommates in college. I know the B-House pretty well since I built the bar tops in the back, replaced the bar floor, and tried to keep the A/C running. Next time I'm down for a visit I'll try to come when you guys are having a meeting. I've probably seen all of your cruisers over the past 15 years I've been comming there just never said hello.

Man I wish I had a bucket burger right now.

Bump!

It would be a shame if Troll's post fell to the second page unnoticed! ;p

Troll,

You are welcome anytime. Most of our members are fairly new to this forum stuff as you can see by the number of posts to each of the threads listed.

We would love to have you at a meeting or at one of our outings if you can make it. Check back and give us a holler if you the next time you are in town and we can meet up.

Kevin Schulte
President
GA Cruisers

Trollhole said:
Thank you. Looks like you guys are going to need a new place to have meetings soon. I hate to see an icon go.

What do you mean? Is the Brandy House kicking us out?

Trevor said:
What do you mean? Is the Brandy House kicking us out?

Well not kicking you out but closing the business. The last day it will be open will be Jan 4th. They should be having a big new years bash. It's sad to see it go. I've been going there for the last 15 years. Hard times have hit them as I'm sure most of you who have good have realized the number of people who have been eating has dropped. And they just cannot afford the $$$$$ the building owners want. Times are changing. I understand that a whole foods will be going in there.

I'm going for one last drunken night this month. Then I told Brad I would help him take the things he wanted out of the bar next month and put them in storage. Who knows maybe he will open up another B-House.

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

Troll let us know when you are going to be there. I would being willing to help if you need any. (and have a few cold ones with another cruiser head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom