Just wanted to say hello. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Title says it all. :) I just bought an 80 Series from a local Huntsville guy, and I'm hoping you guys can give me some pointers as I try to clean slate it. Plan is a mild build after i go through the motor and trans. I figure if I start fresh right now, they'll last forever after that, and I can concentrate what little wrench time I'll get on the rest of the truck. It's not beautiful right now; it's got the normal stuff, broken sunroof tracks/cable, rough interior, non moving seat etc, but no rust, and no major damage.
Here's a link to my intro thread.
Hello Mud!
I look forward to meeting and talking to you all!

Welcome! THere are several guys in the area that meet monthly, do rides, work on trucks etc. I recommend signing up on the Hot South Cruises Facebook group if you haven’t. Good looking 80!

Good bones, that’s a great first Cruiser. The club will meet Thursday night the 24th 6:00 at the Nook on Bob Wallace. Come out and meet the crew !

Who did you buy the 80 from? It looks familiar.

Michael B. <>>

Good bones, that’s a great first Cruiser. The club will meet Thursday night the 24th 6:00 at the Nook on Bob Wallace. Come out and meet the crew !

Who did you buy the 80 from? It looks familiar.

Michael B. <>>
Got it from Bill Powell. He gave me one of y'alls cards. I'll have to see if I can move some stuff around to make it Thursday, but I'm going to try.

His son John was my neighbor and had that cruiser 10 years or more. They’re good people:)

Welcome to the madness:D:beer::cheers:

I'm pretty sure they said he was active there. I really enjoyed talking to Bill. They did seem like good folks.

I'm sorry I missed the meeting; really was hoping I could pull it off, but it wasn't in the cards. I did get to start working on the truck today though. I started a build thread, I'll try to keep it updated as I go.

Greenbriar's '96 Build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom