Just some more pics.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skillet

Skillet
Threads
Here are some more photos...Hope I am not boring you guys, just want to show you what I have to work with...
LC5.jpg
LC6.jpg
LC7.jpg

very slick, you should add these photos into your other thread. License plate says 996..do you have a 996? ;)I still like the cruiser

:confused:
why start a new thread?

NorCalDoug said:
:confused:
why start a new thread?

You guys are harsh!

As I tried to make clear, I am new here, not trying to "pad my thread count". Sheesh, I won't post for a while to make up for this new one.

First of all, I did not even think of adding them to the other, just happy to get the pics done I guess.

Sorry, I wil think about that now. You guys are learnin' me.

Second, I did two threads because they only give you slots for three pics.
Is there some way around this?

I will be happy to abide by the etiquette as I learn it.

Whitey said:
You guys are harsh!

As I tried to make clear, I am new here, not trying to "pad my thread count". Sheesh, I won't post for a while to make up for this new one.

First of all, I did not even think of adding them to the other, just happy to get the pics done I guess.

Sorry, I wil think about that now. You guys are learnin' me.

Second, I did two threads because they only give you slots for three pics.
Is there some way around this?

I will be happy to abide by the etiquette as I learn it.
Don't take it too hard man. I don't think anyone was really trying to pick on you. As for adding pictures to your other thread, or any thread for that matter, when you reply to it you can add more pictures.

Josh83 said:
Don't take it too hard man. I don't think anyone was really trying to pick on you. As for adding pictures to your other thread, or any thread for that matter, when you reply to it you can add more pictures.

Will do, thanks for the input. All of you!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom