just so u know (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thought i would pass this on to all of you . After the vandels bust into your garage and dump bayer weed killer (the red kind) all over your white landcruiser and dump 30 weight oil over your new car
and then steal your tools and then take the axe out of your garage
and smash the drivers window out in the daughters car and then spray paint it . it doesn't damage the paint on toyotas . Gotta hand to the japs they have good paint .

Need pics!!

IH8VANDALS, IH8THIEFS :mad:

Sorry to hear about the damage and loss. Sickening feeling :frown:

Bummer, sounds like some people need to be found, and lynched!:mad:

damn, bummer. sorry. :frown:

and that in sedate WI...?

thought i would pass this on to all of you . After the vandels bust into your garage and dump bayer weed killer (the red kind) all over your white landcruiser and dump 30 weight oil over your new car
and then steal your tools and then take the axe out of your garage
and smash the drivers window out in the daughters car and then spray paint it . it doesn't damage the paint on toyotas . Gotta hand to the japs they have good paint .

I'd bet neighbor kids. Your daughter probably knows them. Has it happened to anybody else in that area?

I hate people with no respect:mad:

Sorry for your loss, hopefully they will get caught!

Good thing you own a Yota:D

oh and just to top off the day an hour after cleaning the kids car she rearended someone and totaled the her out . IH8MONDAY

Cars

Too bad about the break in that sucks. Got to love kids and cars both my older boys have totaled 2ea. Good thing they paid for them.

Up until this moment I thought my day sucked ass...

Clearly...I am not worthy.:cheers:

Good to hear about the paint...bad to hear about the damage...bad to hear about the daughter....Good to hear she is alright....until she got home.

Now that is a bad day.
But hey you just cheered me up:)
Sorry to hear about the vandals.
Hope your daughter is okay and can help find out who did it.
Loose lips sink ships and teens always run their mouth:)

Man that rely sucks! I hope that she is all right. To bad it was not the punks car or the their parients car that was hit. };)

she is ok and there not neighbor kids there have been several break ins in home and cars in the neighborhoods and other near by areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom