just rolled 100k! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
To celebrate, I'm rebuilding the birfs. Actually, I'm helping tucker74 do his first this weekend so I can make all my newb mistakes on HIS truck :flipoff2: I got a care package last night with all the hardware I need, thanks to cruiserdan :beer:, and I'll be doing mine in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a heads-up so that if any of you are bored this weekend, it'd be great if you kept an eye on the board because we may have a few questions to post. We've downloaded and printed everything we can find but you never know.

:cheers:

Nic

Mine will hit 100k in about a month, maybe a tad more. Hopefully it hits 100k before the 1FZ-FE goes
Big%20Bad%20B.jpg

Make sure you have enough grease and paper towels.

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=11818;start=msg107826#msg107826 date=1077294400]
Mine will hit 100k in about a month, maybe a tad more. Hopefully it hits 100k before the 1FZ-FE goes
[/quote]

Is that 100k on the truck or the motor? Good luck.

Are you kidding me? 100k on the truck dude. You think I'd actually get 100k out of the block?
nono.gif

I'll be hitting 200k this year on at least on of my 80s, maybe both? Did you take a picture? :) :cheers:

Maybe we should get a photoshop'ed pic of every truck on this board with over 100K and sent it to Yota Marketing.

Make sure you have enough grease and paper towels.
:D

Nope, no pictures were taken. I'll take one tonight after I spray off my new white and black polka-dotted paint job. I got bird-bombed last night after parking under a nice big tree. Ih8mud, but Ih8birds even more. :mad:

[quote author=quicktodoze link=board=2;threadid=11818;start=msg107863#msg107863 date=1077300523] Ih8mud, but Ih8birds even more. :mad:[/quote]

Agreed!

if it makes you feel better junk i rolled 180 on the way to work yesterday.
Dave

I also rolled 190K this morning in wonderful Atlanta traffic. Too bad I couldn't be anywhere else to see 190K. But the big 200K, will be rolled wheeling somewhere!!!!

I just rolled 160K this week in Atlanta traffic as well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom