Just received payment for my custom steel road bike from pro bike closet...this truck has me selling things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just so I can buy parts and mods. I have a gravel bike that I ride exclusively now so it was just sitting there. Figured someone should enjoy as much as I did. Now onto buying parts for the LX. I have sway bar refresh kit in my cart from cruiser teq, will get the Lutz auto speedo correction unit, 2nd row rear cup holder assembly and pay back the money i borrowed from our savings for tires etc. I dont like to dip into family money to mod/fix the cars so I try to sell things that I dont use.

Anyone else on here have a slush fund to feed the addiction?

what is a "Lutz auto speedo correction unit" ?

corrects the speedo when you put on bigger sized tires...mine about 5% off and I'm the kind of person that needs to have it read correctly. Sure I can use a GPS but would rather refer to the speedo

What bike did you end up selling? I hear custom steel and my ears perk up.
caletti cycles up in santa cruz. I put in some seriously good miles on that bike. Think over 20k miles on it. Thing was a dream to ride, i've had Ti, Carbon, Alu but Steel is definitely REAL

I almost did the same with my mountain bike…but couldn’t do it. So glad I didn’t…
It was a tough call,I had submitted the same bike last year but just couldn't get myself to. Now the LX is in my life and sacrifices were made. My gravel bike is my all rounder for the riding I like to do. I had it stripped and painted it myself

IMG_6151.jpg

Well…a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. I certainly understand. I haven’t gotten to that point…yet. I hope I never do…
5201C2F5-C718-41C1-9326-B4BD6A2BAA86.jpeg

I don’t have a slush fund per se but I do have some cash that I’ve been sitting on until the next project comes around and once I sell my 4Runner I can splurge on a few luxury items and less on maintenance stuff.

What is the sway bar refresh kit you speak of?

I sold two vehicles in order to buy my 100 and decided for the first time in my life that I was going to focus and be a one car guy. Haven't regretted it for a second. Now I'm looking at my collection of one trick pony custom bicycles and thinking I need one bike that does it all: goes anywhere, anytime, any weather, day or night. Kinda like my 100 does...

I sold two vehicles in order to buy my 100 and decided for the first time in my life that I was going to focus and be a one car guy. Haven't regretted it for a second. Now I'm looking at my collection of one trick pony custom bicycles and thinking I need one bike that does it all: goes anywhere, anytime, any weather, day or night. Kinda like my 100 does...
So what you gotta do bro but if you have a stable of bikes who will be the tribute

One car that does it all? I can see it. One bike that does it all? Incontheivable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom