Just Purchased a 1993 with 220K. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took out the floor mats and gave them a quick scrub and detail using Chemical Guys carpet cleaner, shop vac, soft brush and a few towels., ive used this product many times before and i was happy with the quick results. took about one hour. i was not so anal about it. couple before and after photos.

IMG_9483.JPG

IMG_4196.JPG

IMG_3846.JPG

BA04B6A7-5A23-413F-B0E3-B95485F2CC57.JPG

what parts are needed? thank you

you need a knuckle kit from @cruiseroutfit , some grease, some diff oil and about 2 rolls of shop towels. i would also consider the brakes while you are there. check your steering because you might want to go ahead and get the tie rods done if they are bad. make sure you follow the book on the steering arm bolts.

thi
So wait a moment, I had something negative to say about an online parts supplier that you've had a dissimilar experience with. Without asking me about why I would have this point of view that is dissimilar from yours, you have described my opinion as a "personal vendetta against them". Interesting, coming to a conclusion without having a conversation first... sounds like Rockautos crappy service department! Since you didn't ask, I too dealt with them for many years and liked using them *UNTIL* I had to get service, which they have none of... IN MY EXPERIENCE.

Glad to hear their crappy service has worked for you, while 3,303 reviews average to 1 star, 3303 reviews are lots of reviews.

This guy is not happy either,

lol patience is a virtue , i don't understand he wasn't satisfied with a return seemed like they handled it pretty well , what did he expect

this is the state of the antenna,

IMG_8571.JPG

She's running! new battery and she started right , ideas smooth. just about every light is on on the dash. not sure if thats because of the seized alternator, pulleys or pump or all the belts being off. heres some photos of the revival. also took off the roof rack today. installed a new fuse and got the dome lights and radio working.

IMG_4016 2.JPG

IMG_8491 2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom