Just picked up an 04 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had a 4th gen v8 4R Sport a few years back and missed having an SUV around. I found this one about 5 miles from me and couldn't resist. Looking forward to learning more about it here. 203k miles... super happy with it so far. Glad I didn't go back to a 4Runner.

Sunroof and tachometer are dead. :rolleyes:
AHC deleted by P/O

1631023944954.png

1631023986993.png

1631024013672.png

Not sure you noticed there's a gross looking simulacrum next to your cruiser in the 2nd pic

Btw you got the base model LX. Did you want that or could you not find one fully loaded locally?

Not sure you noticed there's a gross looking simulacrum next to your cruiser in the 2nd pic

Btw you got the base model LX. Did you want that or could you not find one fully loaded locally?
LOL, it was traded in at our dealer and hasn't left that spot. Being that is a 2004, I didn't really care about options. I picked this up for Indiana winters and my dog. What gives it away as a base? What features am I missing?

Your vehicle is waaaaay over-featured. You are going to have to decontent it considerably over the coming years. Just be very thankful that it did not come with night vision or whatever it's called.

LOL, it was traded in at our dealer and hasn't left that spot. Being that is a 2004, I didn't really care about options. I picked this up for Indiana winters and my dog. What gives it away as a base? What features am I missing?
Night View

Dead tach is an expensive fix. Google Tanin Auto Electronix and splurge for the good KY lube.

Dead tach is an expensive fix. Google Tanin Auto Electronix and splurge for the good KY lube

Thank you! I'll reach out to them. Unfortunately, I had the same happen on my LS400. Sold it though. Depending on cost, I may decide to just deal with it. I picked this up for winter and dog hauling. Although I've driven it every day since purchase. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom