Just moved to Mooresville/Charlotte area from Kona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Aloha All,

I moved from Kona to Mooresville, NC and wondering if anyone is around that might want to meet up or have recommendations of where to take my little truck. She came in last week and I am super excited to go exploring and camping and beyond! PM if you'd like to meet up or chat or have any advice fore living on the East Coast away from the ocean.

Mahalo,

Corey

Welcome!

Quite a change. But at least your truck will rust less...

We have a lot of Charlotte members - they meet monthly and should be along soon enough to welcome you.

Welcome! Definitely come check out one of the monthly meetings. @JohnVee is the official unofficial Charlotte manager and should be planning one soon.

Dang - that's quite the change as others have mentioned - welcome, I'd like to make the move the opposite way, though ;)......

Mele Kalikimaka!

(My Hawaiian isn't very good)

We will expect a "Guide to Visiting Hawaii for People Living in NC" out of you once you get the lay of the land here! :)

Welcome Corey! We had a member move to Maui 3.5 years ago, Terry Pratt @Smplybttr. He shipped his FJ62 over there.

Welcome to the Southeast! I hope you'll consider coming to our next local meeting in Charlotte (which @JohnVee will no doubt organize) and the club's next big event, the Carolina Relic Run, coming up in June.

This is a great group and you're sure to make at least a few new friends. ;)

Aloha! I am at Lake James (between Asheville and Hickory) about 6 months of the year and in Honolulu the rest of the time.

I recommend Trollhole's Cruisers @Trollhole for any work that you need done on your truck. He's in Simspsonville / Greeneville SC, but it's worth the drive. He restored my 40 and is in the middle of restoring a 55 for me. I hope to have both at the Relic Run in June

welcome to the east...will see you around soon enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom