Just moved to Boise/Idaho City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NM Frontier

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi just wanted to touch base with every one here! Just moved to the area from New Mexico with my 97 FZJ80 and BJ74 and was looking to get some info on any trusted shops in the area, I don't have a work space right now and probably won't till after the summer but I have a few things that need attention on my 97 FZJ80. I also cracked my windshield on the drive up from NM so any trusted glass shops that are familiar with with our rigs. Any ways thanks for any local knowledge and I look forward to seeing you guys on the trail and around town!

Here is my 80

And my BJ74

Welcome ... plenty of Forest Service roads in your neighborhood

Droolin' over the 74o_O......

Welcome to the valley...

I plan to get out in my 80 once the weather changes. I am up for weekend camping and wheeling. I am tentatively also planning a trip down to Baja near the end of the year, also in my 80.

I would offer my services, since I build Cruisers for a living but I am booked solid for some time with five trucks to build plus more.

I am up for beers and a Cruiser meet up anytime.

Cheers

Ian knows what he is doing.

Welcome to the area - you have some nice rigs.

Sorry to Highjack this thread but I just moved to Boise also, 1 week ago! Would love to meet up with some of you guys. Pic from Lucky Peak this past weekend in my 74 fj40 w/ doors off. Haven't found a reliable shop yet, but I'm taking it to Husky's auto electric for some electrical help after putting the harness back in after rebuild. I'll keep an eye out for other cruisers!

BE5F3C96-2CAE-4825-B80C-F2DCD664F064.JPG

Sorry to Highjack this thread but I just moved to Boise also, 1 week ago! Would love to meet up with some of you guys. Pic from Lucky Peak this past weekend in my 74 fj40 w/ doors off. Haven't found a reliable shop yet, but I'm taking it to Husky's auto electric for some electrical help after putting the harness back in after rebuild. I'll keep an eye out for other cruisers!

View attachment 2043837
What part of town are you in?

I’m usually in the end of the valley. Star Nampa Meridian.

3DBFB078-1775-43E5-B4A8-1E104F903FCC.jpeg

7FB922A8-FC14-4064-B6F7-53F83F009DCC.jpeg

nee To Boise as of Jan 1. Just picked up my first FJ a couple weeks ago and looking to start wrenching on it. If there are any meet ups I’m game. Thanks!
F574B427-64A9-4534-8BDF-B5FBAAA6F37E.jpeg

Cool! Welcome. Where did you find your 40?

@theside00 can add you to the Boise Cruiser Heads email list for meet ups if you message him.... @lmajor32 welcome to the area, I'm still new here too, driving a Rustic Green 74' fj40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom