1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just looked at a ...Cruiser?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by gulp3000, Aug 14, 2005.

1. gulp3000

gulp3000

My buddy's GF knows a guy who told her about a Land Cruiser wagon he has that doesn't run great, but would be a good deal. Since he knows we are into Cruisers, he thought we should check it out sometime since it's "just like" my FJ60.

Sounds great! Always on the look-out for good deal on a Cruiser that just needs some TLC and can be picked up cheap.

He said it's sit's out front all the time, so come by anytime. We pull up to find a Land Rover Disco and a F'ed up Scrambler? :D

2. HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Media:
    Albums:
    Dude it looks "just like" yours :eek:

3. gulp3000

gulp3000

:D The only thing my Cruiser and that bumble bee have in common is a bad oil leak.

4. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

That bumble bee better have an external reservoir shocked cup holder, or he's going to spill his Starbuckies on his polyester pants .. :D

TY

5. chuglife

chuglife

T talking about spilling starbucks in a mall cruiser... i can go die now. :flipoff2:

6. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Actually I've switched to Seattles Coffee House ... kinda like Starbucks, but they have a happy hour. I show up after work, and supersize me a cafe mocha with a small shot of bavarian chocolate...then run it home to the fridge. Next morning, voila .. el cheapo designer coffee :D

But I also drive real slow. (Tech ahead) So slow that with my windows down, I can distinctly hear a sort of Romerian mystery noise coming from the area of the cats .. :princess: Any ideas? ;)

TY