Just joined the 80 club... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cbmontgo

SILVER Star
Threads
Well, I now have a garage full of Land Cruisers, with a 1991 80 Series being the latest. I look forward to getting to know these trucks (although I am familiar with the 3FE) and hanging in the 80 Tech section. Hopefully the 60 Series group doesn't get too jealous.

So is the 1991 an FZJ or an FJ?

Welcome!

(although you should have skipped the 80 and gone straight to the 100, it'd saved you time given it's inevitable...!:D Or alternatively never ever drive a V8 if you want to remain blissfully content with your hamster wheel engine... :D:D:D)

You guys are funny...I knew I'd catch some grief about the 3FE, but this truck is still tight as new.

Here's a pic:
80.jpg

Very nice and clean... :cheers: & welcome!:flipoff2:

Looks like there's some OME's on there too.

Cool, I was just looking at the yellow front shock and thought that looks like OME. ;)

"LANDCRUISER BABY!!! good choice and welcome

Welcome to the 80 club :flipoff2:

Nice truck, I just did the jump from 60 to 80 about 6 days ago! I'm still growing into the "new" 80.:ban:
DSC00200.JPG

Last edited:
My first was a '91 as well. Was a pleasure to own and drive.
They're all good - welcome :flipoff2:

Welcome!

Thanks, guys. I took the truck for a nice long drive last night and she does great. No squeaks, rattles, or anything. Can't wait to get to know the 80 Series even better this summer...on the 4x4 trails in the Rockies.

Welcome to the 80's :flipoff2:

What plans do you have for her?

Welcome to the 80's :flipoff2:

What plans do you have for her?

At this point, it will be a weekend/snow driver/camping truck. I'd like an ARB and winch for the mountains, and maybe a lift at some point. It will be a slow progression, since my FJ60 is already fully rigged out for this sort of thing. I'm just going to enjoy it for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom