Just joined CLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

After riding with Howard in the UTBT 2008, I was hooked again. I immediately put my F250 on the chopping block and started searching for an 80. I found one locally and I've been baselining and doing PMs for a few months.

Let me know how I can get involved with CLC.

I'll try to get a few pics up ASAP.

Thanks,
Leo Seicshnaydre

(pronounced SHECK-SNIDER)

PM sent on the Heli.

welcome.
is that an RC helicopter in your avatar? I might be interested in getting into that for my kids. Can you recommend a good, reasonable priced starter?

Hey guys,

After riding with Howard in the UTBT 2008, I was hooked again. I immediately put my F250 on the chopping block and started searching for an 80. I found one locally and I've been baselining and doing PMs for a few months.

Let me know how I can get involved with CLC.

I'll try to get a few pics up ASAP.

Thanks,
Leo Seicshnaydre

(pronounced SHECK-SNIDER)

Welcome, what a time UTBT was.
You need to make the trip with WERD to TX. Its gonna be a great time.
Have fun gearing up your 80.
One way to help the club is if you run into any cruiser Heads up in the land Dickie built, get them to join the club.

Glad to have you in the club even if your a Rebel...

I guess my first purchase is an FSM.....does anyone have one for sale?

I have found ebay to be a great source for paper FSM's. Have you found the download one yet?

Is the downloaded on the one you have to pay $10 for the one-day subscription? or is there a free one?

Welcome Leo!

Start recruiting up there. We need more Rebels!

There's at least (1) FJ40, (2) FJ62, and (1) FJ55 with ambulance doors up here in Oxford.

I guess I can say welcome to another Rebel. Tough though! Seriously, great to have you. Hit me up for a t-shirt and sticker when we finally meet. PM me an address and I'll go ahead and send the sticker. Did you join through paypal?

Later,

There's at least (1) FJ40, (2) FJ62, and (1) FJ55 with ambulance doors up here in Oxford.

I guess that means you are volunteering to head up club membership recruitment in Oxford. Brilliant!

Make sure you get some TLCA / CLC cards to leave on cruisers you find.

Can you scout out any possible wheeling sites for us? There have got to be some good wheeling spots up by Woodall Mountain near Iuka and PickWick Lake.

Thanks

Last edited:
I guess I can say welcome to another Rebel. Tough though! Seriously, great to have you. Hit me up for a t-shirt and sticker when we finally meet. PM me an address and I'll go ahead and send the sticker. Did you join through paypal?

Later,

Yes, I joined through Paypal. PM on its way. Send me a few so I can promote CLC up here.

I guess that means you are volunteering to head up club membership recruitment in Oxford. Brilliant!

Make sure you get some TLCA / CLC cards to leave on cruisers you find.

Can you scout out any possible wheeling sites for us? There have got to be some good wheeling spots up by Woodall Mountain near Iuka and PickWick Lake.

Thanks

Where can I get TLCA/CLC cards?

Anyway, I think there's a great area for wheeling up here around Sardis Lake. I'll go scouting soon.

Thanks,
Leo

Leo welcome, I'm one of the founding members of CLC:meh:

You have now joined the ranks of some; if not the BEST friends I have:D

They will help you wrench, spend money like its water, and drink like your getting married:hillbilly::beer::hillbilly::beer::

Remember its a social club first, the more you PARTICIPATE you more you will get out of the club!:cheers:

Oh yea, the whole Rebel & Bulldog thing........... who cares:meh:

See ya on the trail!

Oh yea, the whole Rebel & Bulldog thing........... who cares:meh:

Yeah, I think we can all agree that we hate LSU much more than each other. :cool:

Now for a question:

Since you guys know what kind of wheeling I'll encounter, what would be the first mod you would install on a stock 80? It's a question that I would never ask in the general forum without getting flamed.

I've got stock 275/70R16 A/T tires.

Old man Emu 2.5" lift and some tires. Does it have factory lockers? If so you'll be set. Add bumpers when you can and it will go many places.

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom