Just got my Okoles today -- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got my Okole seat-covers today -- here's a photo of the install in progress, with the driver seat covered and the passenger seat next -- all I can say is WOW -- these people know what they're doing -- color matches PERFECT and this doesn't look like a K-mart kit!

eric  :D :D :D

LinkPhoto

LinkPhoto

They look great Eric ! Two questions ...

1 ) What is the colour exactly / name or # ?

2 ) Did your fronts come with access holes to the seat controls ?

Thanks ,

Tyler

Hey Tyler --

The color on them is Tan #17. They originally sent them to me with black on the sides, and tan inserted in the middle -- something didn't look right about them at all, so I returned them (again, great people), and ordered #17 tan on the outside and inside -- you have to pay $40 more for tan fluting to get this option, but it was worth it to me.

Also, there are no cut-outs for electronic controls -- I have manual seats -- though I have seen a pic on their wesbite with cut-outs on an 80 shown, so it's worth giving them a call --

eric

yup, i got them direct -- i found the phone-ordering much better than their website, which is about as general as can be when ordering (AT or MT trans?) --

eric

ps -- they were $280 for the fronts -- not cheap, but i really think you get what you pay for with this stuff -- esp. the color and fit/finish

Eric,
Am I remembering correctly.....???

Your cruiser came with manual cloth seats, right?

You just spent a bundle installing leather seats, right?

And now, you covered the leather with neoprene?

Do you have a plan here that I just can't follow?

???

-B-

hey B ---

I like the leathers almost TOO much -- they feel like doe-leather --

-- I just got the covers for everyday use -- I was gonna cancel them, but I really like the wear and tear aspect of them -- especially with camping season coming up --

-- I know, it's a bit odd in all, but my cruiser's becoming perfect (to me!) --

-- eric

-B-,

&nbsp:Don't worry....He's got some leather ones ordered to cover up the Okoles........ :eek:

haha -- i think i'm DONE! :D

I did get two side-by-side crates for the back, though, and the 3rd row seat hardware works like a DREAM for tie-down anchors!

I'm-done-spending-money-on-my-80--I'm-done-spending-money-on-my-80--I'm-done-spending-money-on-my-80--I'm-done-spending-money-on-my-80--

-- honest!
e

Eric,

You lie likea rug!................Did you solve your ventilation issue?........BTW we have 3 rescues at the house now.

I've stil got to do the breathers, Dan -- I hope they're just overfilled -- I'm waiting for my orange-whatever cleaner to come in the mail so i can de-grease --

-- also, my foster/adoptee Precious is in heat -- ! She's a peach -- here's her in her undies --

LinkPhoto

Plus, we're flying Buster up from Louisiana next week for a forever-home in CT -- poor thing was used as a fighting bait dog because he wasn't "game" enough --

LinkPhoto

Eric,
I've heard you can throw some sheepskins over the neoprene to make them softer. Then put some clear plastic over the sheepskins to keep them clean, then ....
:D

-B-

Nice! :D

*Noticing how Beo quietly referenced his preference for bagies again* .. As subtle as it may have been , it still came thru uloud and clear ;)

[glow=purple,50,1000]|[/glow]

The BIG OLD PLASTIC BAGGIE KING, he is. You should see him on the trail when he's all suited up 8)

I'll let him do it......It's better in Beonese....... :D

I can't compete............ :D

Well you could at least make sense of Beonese , if you too were half in the bag and a little hypoxic .. hehe . Plastic , that is , not the brown type . :D Of course getting bagged sucks at the best of times , but sharing a baggie in the Arizona heat might be all she wrote ... no beans , not sharp objects .. no flamable products . POOF , you're a bag of - - - - ! All in the name of decoding Beonese ... no thanx ;) :p

Tyler ( who only wrote this to do an indepth analysis of any post post cookie changes ... gotta find a way to hack out a God-level status , so I can finally get ahead of Wench .. or is it Wrench ?? 8) )

OK,OK,OK already....He's gonna kill me......

He went to one of those home depot type places and got a bunch of that pallat shrink wrap.....Then he ran it down the sides and up on the hood, true story. Then he ran a real brushy trail for a day. Except for the big old rock that wanted his rr door flare pretty bad, he came out "Pristine" at the other end.......It was a hoot at Mcdonalds when some gal asked him if it was new and when was he gonna un-wrap it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom