Just got my Okoles today -- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OMG -- this is pretty odd stuff -- and he did it with his 80??

Were any of you present?

And he's giving me grief for my seat-covers?

As a prof. would say to us when we wrote something odd in our family-law journals, "see a counselor"!!

:D :D ;) :D :D ;)

e

I was on that run........I was at Mcdonalds.....My kids helped him un-wrap it.........I KNOW where there are pictures...

But, he's my bud, so he would have to choose to release those. 8)

Photman, on the other hand, could probably do an "artist's rendering"                                                                  

(Bill, it's a tutone, silver over grey)

Eric-

Those look great. Obviously they are waterproof, but how are they with daily dirt, not so much grease, but mud and dirt. &nbsp:Does is just wipe off or is there more cleaning involved?

They seem to clean up pretty easily, DrD -- I used a handi-wipe to get some crap off of them already, and they worked well... ::)

e

Eric

Please, no more pictures of dogs in pants. I can't help thinking that there must be a connection between your dogs, and the lengths you have to go to, to keep the seats clean :dunno:

Cheers, Jim :beer:

haha..., jim -- i meant "dirt" inctead of "crap", though i've had my share of both... :stupid:

Dan

You have to find those pictures. This post has really had me laughing. A good mate of mine sells pallet wrap - I'm sure he could do -B- a good deal.

Cheers, Jim :beer:

Did Beo unsub from this site?? Would be a shame, indeed, lest we miss this story and all his general cruiser wisdom... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Not to worry Eric, (or maybe you should ::))

The big bad Wulf is out of town for about a week on business. He took a lapper with him, I think. He was going to be very busy and probably will not have time to post......

Boy is he gonna be mad when he sees my numbers.... :beer:

That's why I told you about the baggie...I figured he was too far away to hurt me...... :tear:

OMG, Dan -- I can't believe you're at 83 posts -- do you have your kids posting for you???

:slap:

e

Them aint Wrench posts ethier....well maybe this one is :stupid:

No, I can't. I'd like to but it's a privacy issue for -B-. Besides it's a third party that has the goods........I bet -B- will probably ok it 'casue it is very funny, and suprisingly effective.....I 've considered doing it too.......How do you think it would look in green? 8)

A guy can't even take a few days off without coming back and finding he's the laughing stock of ih8mud!

As usual, C-Dan is completely confused.

1. It was NOT pallet wrap. It was clear plastic carpet protection.
2. It was NOT a girl at McDonalds. It was a girl at the Starbuck's drivethru.

There are pics but trust me, the mental image is better than the real image.

-B-
(Still catching up.)  
"Why's everybody always pickin on me?"  

oh, come on, B -- you're got to post at least ONE pic...!

:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

eric

Eric,
was reading through some old stuff in the last few pages of the board and saw those sweeeeet looking w.o. seat covers you had to cover the new leather to cover the old leather. ::) Anyways, how about an update? How are they holding up? Curious minds want to know because i'm really close to dropping some dough for a set.

Yeah, Eric, me too. I didn't notice them when i saw your cruiser. I'm thinking of ordering some, too, to preserve the new seats (smoke smell and all :) )

I sold them to a guy on the 80s_cool list over Christmas --

I had a few gripes with them -- I found them to get too hot in the summer, making me sweat on them -- :(

Also, I would order darker colors if you're gonna get 'em -- they are like sponges with dirt -- get dirty very fast --

-- also, I found them a PITA to take on and off -- about 1/2 hour job to do right (2 rows) --

-- my suggestion would be to try the Cabela's $60 slip covers ($60 for 2 rows) -- I love 'em -- durable, come on and off easily, and not hot --

:)

e

-- looking back on this post, I can't believe I actually bought these fawkers in the first place -- !!!

e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom