Just got my New to Me 01 LX470! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought her home here on the bayou! I am excited. Shes beautiful. 170k miles.
Will be doing the heater t's and all fluids shortly. Shes due for the TB/WP service in about 10k miles.

Thanks for having me here!

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Sweet!

Big ol ko2’s shoes already on her.
Win!

Very nice!

Details on the trailer you have matched to your house? That's pretty clever - not something we see around here. Assume it has something to do with the low lying nature of the area you live in and storm surge?

"House on wheels"

Very nice!

Details on the trailer you have matched to your house? That's pretty clever - not something we see around here. Assume it has something to do with the low lying nature of the area you live in and storm surge?

Its my Storage shed on wheels due to living on the water! If a storm comes, I hook it up and roll out....
I bought a 16 ft utility trailed and framed it up and put the walls and metal roof on it...also ran electrical into it so I just keep it plugged in .....Down here, I got tired of picking up s*** whenever a storm would come...So i built that...It takes me 5 mins to prep and i can just go to higher ground.

Theres a few pics of it...along with the detail job I just did to the LX...and my bad stepchild (03 rubicon)

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

Its my Storage shed on wheels due to living on the water! If a storm comes, I hook it up and roll out....
I bought a 16 ft utility trailed and framed it up and put the walls and metal roof on it...also ran electrical into it so I just keep it plugged in .....Down here, I got tired of picking up s*** whenever a storm would come...So i built that...It takes me 5 mins to prep and i can just go to higher ground.

Theres a few pics of it...along with the detail job I just did to the LX...and my bad stepchild (03 rubicon)

View attachment 2383714

View attachment 2383715

View attachment 2383716

View attachment 2383718

That is awesome. Really matches the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom