Just Finished Cold Smoking my Kobe (Wagyu) Bacon (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where are the sliced pics?

s***, he'll be hear in a minute to tell you.........

#1 Of course I've got a fxxxing slicer
and
#2 He got it for free

my buddy has a slicer.....he paid for it.

Yoop, the smoker was my grill + an electric heat element wrapped in some AL duct work....stuffed it with wet hickory...closed the lid and smoke away...

Yoop, the smoker was my grill + an electric heat element wrapped in some AL duct work....stuffed it with wet hickory...closed the lid and smoke away...

So just a smoke generator that you put in the grill with the meat? Huh. Did you monitor the temperature?

so, when you dry cured it. Did you just put it in a container in the frig? or did you cover it in salt and hang it in the garage?..

can you get that bacteria solution they coat hard salami with before the cure it?..

:shaking head:

so, when you dry cured it. Did you just put it in a container in the frig? or did you cover it in salt and hang it in the garage?..

can you get that bacteria solution they coat hard salami with before the cure it?..

cured it in the fridge. i made a dry rub and scraped it off and flipped it every few days. You can use Nitrates to retard bacterial growth if you want. It will also cure the meat faster...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom