Just bought my first TLC! -pics- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yah it looked so good I made sure to run a carfax on it. Its been owned and used in the Bay Area since it was new. Clean title and a steady 10K miles a year put on it- at least that is what I could tell from the SMOG test milage reports on the carfax.

The guy I bought it from had another Lexus SUV (RX) and he just bought a 66 FJ40 so this one had to go. Real nice guy too... its true that you buy a used car you need to really have aa good feel of the previous owner. It gives you a lot of insight into how the car was used and maintained.

I can attest to the longevity of the cloth interior. Extremely high quality stuff.

congrats and welcome :flipoff2:

welcome to the 91 club, interior looks alot nicer than mine did when i bought it

I can attest to the longevity of the cloth interior. Extremely high quality stuff.

I can't believe how clean your interior is. It almost makes me wish I had cloth, almost. But from what I can tell, most of the cloth interiors look like they are in better condition than the leather. My mind tells me that the leather should look better, hold up longer, and be more comfortable. Maybe that's not the case.

:flipoff2:, dang another 1st gen. 80, 3FE POWA! hello.

Compared to my 85 4runner on 33's the TLC is a rocket! Then I drive my wifes Sequoia, stomp on the gas and realize that both my cars are dogs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom