Just bought my first 80-Series - many pics! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

X2 on no snorkel. For the Pin 7 CDL mod, you can easily do it yourself, only takes an hour of your time the most. My friend from Atlanta was going to use ACC regarding suspension work on his 100 series, they have no idea what AHC is...anyways good luck, and congrats on your new rig.

Thanks for all the kind words. I really want the snorkel. I swear it's not quite as pretty in real life as it looks in the pics. But I've always wanted one on my Jeep and Tacoma and never did. So I'm doin it on this one :grinpimp:

@Klag welcome and nice rig. be sure the wave when you pass through Alpharetta or if we meet on the FSRs. I don't get to ride them as often as you but they justified my reason for buying an 80!

clean truck. I say go for the snorkel. Its fun drilling that huge hole in the fender and wheeling with one is much more technical. Gotta watch for those trees :rofl:

Nice truck. Love the cloth seats. I agree with others about the snorkle. I have one on mine but I regret it every time I see a mall Jeep with one, and I have actually needed it a couple of times!

Nice truck! I damn near snorked a year after I bought mine. Slept on the idea for a couple years...glad I didn't.

Thanks! I originally intended to go with OME, but when people heard I wasn't planning on bumpers, winch, tire carrier, roof rack, etc - it was recommended I look into Dobinsons instead. I messaged Crikey Mike right on this forum and he took care of me.

I'm in Gwinnett. I'm the Georgia mapper for Trailsoffroad so I'm on the trails multiple times per week Mondays-Thursdays.
oh dude I need a map of GA I did my basic training at benning and love Ga

@Klag are you part of the Georgia Traverse mapping at all?

@Klag are you part of the Georgia Traverse mapping at all?

No sir, I map strictly for trailsoffroad. I'm not sure if links are allowed, but you can just go to the website and sort by states. There are 44 or 46 Georgia trails right now. Will be over 100 by the end of summer!

oh dude I need a map of GA I did my basic training at benning and love Ga

The trailsoffroad.com website has pictures, videos, maps, GPS locations, all the camping and fishing locations list. Really nice. Sort by states for all the Georgia trails.

Reactions: RFB
Thanks for sharing the link. Very cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom