Just back from Cabo. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
If you haven't been, I recommend doing it at least once in your life.
277.JPG
008.JPG
093.JPG

Love San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, both! My brothers company owned a house between the two and we would go down there every summer for a week or so. The guys would pick a different species of fish each trip and go out for them; tuna, marlin, and the best had to be roosters on topwater troll. Absolutely some great fishing at reasonable prices, and anything you bring off the boat went across the marina to The Shrimp Factory to be prepared with sides, and no fresher fish than that.

Thanks for posting the pictures and bringing back some great memories of past times. What did you guys go out to catch?

Drive out there or fly? I've flown out there and its fantastic!
Direct flight out of Sky Harbor
Love San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, both! My brothers company owned a house between the two and we would go down there every summer for a week or so. The guys would pick a different species of fish each trip and go out for them; tuna, marlin, and the best had to be roosters on topwater troll. Absolutely some great fishing at reasonable prices, and anything you bring off the boat went across the marina to The Shrimp Factory to be prepared with sides, and no fresher fish than that.

Thanks for posting the pictures and bringing back some great memories of past times. What did you guys go out to catch?
We were targeting Broomtail Grooper but probably pre-booked the worst day of the week to get out. An upper low passed through and it was foggy, windy, cold, and rough water. Started trolling and ended up with one Skipjack.
This will give an idea of the conditions.
294.JPG
297.JPG

Direct flight out of Sky Harbor

We were targeting Broomtail Grooper but probably pre-booked the worst day of the week to get out. An upper low passed through and it was foggy, windy, cold, and rough water. Started trolling and ended up with one Skipjack.
This will give an idea of the conditions.
View attachment 2696064View attachment 2696066
Is that one of those “a bad day fishing is better than delivering concentrate” stories?

Looks like a blast anyway 😎

Is that one of those “a bad day fishing is better than delivering concentrate” stories?

Looks like a blast anyway 😎
Exactly! :clap:

After I am totally vested in the 401k and the house is paid off we are seriously going to check out "South of here" to retire.

If you have time, Google Dennis Washington. Attessa I and Attessa IV were both parked there (5 total in spots around the world).
This is Attessa IV.
187.JPG
184.JPG
242.JPG

Night life.
176.JPG
177.JPG
170.JPG

Was that Squid Roe? Crazy place that everyone should see when in Cabo,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back