Just a couple of questions. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1. Is there a way to mark the posts that when we start and /or reply to a post it will enable us to know with a quick glance ware these topics were? The way you have it now, I have to scroll through and go by memory on which ones I posted or replied to. I belong to a Trials BB and with a quick glance I can see what is new and who replied last and if I had a response to that particular topic. It takes a lot of guesswork, or in some cases a note pad on the desk to go back and find these. I loose track in the rapid progression of this fast paced BB. Try looking at the other BB to see what I’m talking about. Hopefully you can get some good ideas from theirs. www.trialscentral.com/forums/
2. I have your forum on my favorites but when I try to get in it just tells me “An Error Has Occurred! You should fill in a username”. But it already has my user name displayed on top. Should I start your home page then go to forums every time I log in?

1> Unfortunately, no....I know of other forums with that feature as well, but it's not one that the creaters of this software have implemented yet. I'll re-check their modfication listing tho, they make additions frequently...hopefully it's been added. The other option is different software....I know that is a feature I've wanted, and it may be the reason to change software entirely...

2> Are you accessing the forum via "https://forum.ih8mud.com" or some other way?!? I don't hit the home page much and usually come directly here.

Thanks for getting back, I know you must be very busy.
I just want to thank you for such a wonderful site.

I went to my favorites here at home and clicked on this site and that error message came up again, & it showed me as logged in. (I didn’t have this problem at work) so I looked at the address and it had some ‘extra’ stuff on the end and I deleted it, hit the go button and got right in. So I just resaved the link, & all is ok now.
Thanks again Woody

naw, I have no life...hehehe

Glad that worked...I'm "talking" with the forum writers now about the "follow threads" feature...it's been on my list for 6 months and they haven't implemented....hopefully more bugging will work...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom