JunkYards in the Valley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody know of any?

I actually need chevy parts-- a pair of ram's horn exhaust manifolds and chevy truck seats-- both for my 55.

Everytime I go into a junk yard I feel like I am going to get ripped. Anyone else feel that way? Of course, my only real junkyard experiance has been with TAP, so maybe that has skewed my perception.

Jared

junk yards in the valley?? i havent seen any, i have to go out of town to find those....
seriously, ecology is a pretty good JY, not much for 4x4 stuff but i good selection at a fair price usually.

It looks like there's a few on the bottom of the Loop 202. I know of at least
one Mercedes-only JY, went to a Jeep-only JY the other day helping out a
friend.
There's a website for them. I think I can remember it. Nope, but found a
similar site. http://www.car-part.com/Directory/Recyclers/Online/USA/az.htm
Gives you the name, so you can find a number/directions. Some also have
online inventories.
HTH.

Good luck on Rams horns! I found one set in Apache Junction
they wanted $70 each. Best bet is Ebay! went to pick-a-part
in Tempe last week, poor chevy selection!

Good luck! If you happen across smog pump brackets for a 350
mid 70's, passenger side alternator, I'm looking!

thanks

There is one on 40th street (south side of Phoenix) that has a fair selection of 40's. I was up there abot a month ago and they had a 60 that was complete. ( I drool for the parts). I'll dig the name out and post it in a few minutes. Cheers :)

Toyota Salvage
3224 S. 40th St., Phoenix, Arizona;
phone 602-437-1222 or toll-free
1-877-807-4314

Broadway west of Central to about 35th ave yards on both side of road for about 2 miles as you approach 35th ave. Scott at Reeves salvage was very knowledgable/helpful with Chevy stuff.

Stopped at 4 and they were only place where they had all their teeth and the "Deliverance" dueling banjos weren't playing in the background, while Cleetis talked to you like you're an idiot for even looking for what ever particular part, probably so they can
charge higher price when they do have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom