Junk yards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anyone would like to share their knowledge of any good junk yards in the Springs.

You know price selection cool people. Of course with land cruisers in mind.

One of my favorites is best foreign auto in old colorado. Not much cruiser stuff though

Hmm.. well most my Cruiser is made up of Parts Form A-1..

A-1 is a pick and pull type place, You Pay $1 at the door.. Deal with The D**k Head people that run the joint, but parts are cheep!!! Like $100 for any Axle / Engine.. $10 for alternator, ect. Right now they have an FJ60 with some small parts still left.. And a bunch of minitruck stuff..

A-1 is off of 85/87 on the way to fountain.. If you take 85/87 south from The world Arena its the First Left after you go over the River.. PM me if you want to make a trip down their one weekend!

Aside from that The other junkyards in town are pretty pricy for Toyota Parts.. they know what they got and think its gold.. AJ's salvage is a toyota only guy thats alright if you need somthing bad..

Last edited:
Do you know what condition the body on the FJ60 at A-1 is in? The body on my 60 is rusted beyond the point of no return.

fj60

body was not in too bed of shape. minus dents. but that was quite a while ago. I am one of the ones that stripped it. I have quite a few interior parts left. Switches and guage cluster. AC controller and such. If you need something let me know. Guess you would have to look at it and judge for yourself. If you need something I have. I will be going to the meeting on tuesday and could get it to you then if you are going. Have a good evening.

Another FJ60 at A-1.. Looks like somone got to the Axles, and Carb, but most everything elce is still their..

Its brown and looks just like the other one, Tripped me out for a second till i saw the otherone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom