Junk Yard Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are several yards here in town that specialize in Jap vehicles. I can't remember the names but they advertise to that effect. One is on Gallitan St. and there is another over by Hawkins field. Holla and we'll ride over.

Later,

Try Jackson Powertrain.
Try mississippi truck dismantlers.
Try any other parts place on Cassey Lane in Flowood.

Past that, wait for Lash to see this thread. He probably knows where 10 of them are.

Past that, wait for Lash to see this thread. He probably knows where 10 of them are.

Good one Euclid!

That Tacoma tranny won't fit in a 40, so it has not been on my radar screen.

Nolen, tell me what years will work for you and I'll check with my usual suspects.

I'll bet you can find it locally.

Nolen, I'm not kidding. Tell him what you need. He will find it. He's like a parts bloodhound.

R150F (1988-95 3.0 and 1996-04 3.4 L V6)

Thanks Lash!

Go get'em Lash!!

If it's in a junk yard in MS. Lash will find it.

Post up over on the Toyota Trail Riders board! I've got one but it's attatched to a 1988 p/u!

Cool. Where did you find it?

Have you seen this picture? It's on the Trail Team's Katemcy site.

Katemcy-%20Lonstar%20Round-up%20042_1024_768.jpg

who's the kid in the passenger seat?

No there really is a kid in the drivers seat! That's his nephew, Jake. Better driver than Nolen.

Later,

Mine does not look all that sporty......I hope it works OK.

I figured, worst case scenario... it'll be a good core to send to Marlin for a rebuild :D. BTW, did you use their new R-series bellhousing?? I'm assuming so... I'm doing a 3RZ swap into my 85 4Runner so I'll be purchasing this :D. The best news about this swap is the fact that ORS just came out w/ a swap harness and I'm PUMPED... Now I just need the rest of the money to get this thing swapped out.

GSMTR? Come on Man!!! You can do it. We're leaving the 14th if you want to come on up.

later,

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom