Junk is our moderator? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMT

Threads
I know I don't get on here as much as I would like (you know work tends to get in the way) but what happened???? I don't remember the seventh sign, anyone named Damien showing up, two headed cats... If Junk is the voice of moderation, Howard Stern looks like a choir boy. Oh s&%t, let the beatings commence. :flipoff2: :D

Just like politics, when you want to keep them quite you make them Vice President. In this case a lobotomy has rumored to have occurred as well!

he he

moderator isn't the worst of it!

rumor has it that junk has also managed to take over presidency of a major Northeastern Cruiser club!!!

oh the humanity....the humanity......

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Next thing you know, Nader will tap him for Veeep......... :rolleyes:

Now see BMT, if you used the SEARCH button, you'd know this was already covered. :flipoff2: :D

Cdan, I don't go away that easy.
duck.gif

He'll soon be changing his name to Junque'.

[quote author=ppc link=board=2;threadid=11970;start=msg109238#msg109238 date=1077583035]
Just like politics, when you want to keep them quite you make them Vice President. In this case a lobotomy has rumored to have occurred as well!
[/quote]

And like all politicians, if he doesnt do a good job, he gets moved out, forgotten about, as the new guy carves his niche.....

PS, if you type "junk" into th search on the site you get 98% of the posts on ih8mud :flipoff2: and every one of junks..... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

IMHO, I think Junk is going to be an excellent moderator. :)

[quote author=BMT link=board=2;threadid=11970;start=msg109233#msg109233 date=1077582743]
I know I don't get on here as much as I would like (you know work tends to get in the way) but what happened???? I don't remember the seventh sign, anyone named Damien showing up, two headed cats... If Junk is the voice of moderation, Howard Stern looks like a choir boy. Oh s&%t, let the beatings commence. :flipoff2: :D
[/quote]

Keep up. :slap:

If you need a program, you're at the wrong game. :D

LT
8)

[quote author=FJ809496TLC link=board=2;threadid=11970;start=msg109300#msg109300 date=1077590002]
IMHO, I think Junk is going to be an excellent moderator. :)
[/quote]
suckup :flipoff2:

Meee, I think Junque does a faaaabulous job!
He is my heeeroooo!
*smitten* E

(OK, OK, now that that's outta the way, can you jack up my post count to over BW's....?)

:D :flipoff2:

[quote author=woody link=board=2;threadid=11970;start=msg109325#msg109325 date=1077592900]
suckup :flipoff2: [/quote]

Woody, didn't you realize that must have been me posting from another 'puter? :flipoff2:

all hail our new moderator!!!

cheerbear.jpg

ha!

I couldn't resist :D

He is still a pansy... :flipoff2:

It has to make you wonder when a user (abuser) passes up the admin (woody) of his own site in posts? Guess that would explain how you become a moderator, post more then the admin.
I don't suppose this new title would encourage Junk to send me that damn PSI gauge that has been sitting in the passenger seat of his rig for the last ??? I can't even remember when it was that he was going to send that. It must be that he decided to keep it for himself after all, but at least a guy could say something like that instead of :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :-X

Yomama

[quote author=yomama link=board=2;threadid=11970;start=msg109739#msg109739 date=1077659109]
I can't even remember when it was that he was going to send that. [/quote]

Yo. Sent you a PM a while back asking for you to re-send me your addy. Dude, if I had a cam hooked up to my pc I could show it to you right now. I've been sitting with it here on top of my monitor for a while now
wcj.gif
. So :flipoff2:

Related to the post numbers, I may post often, but I'm sure even you can count on one hand the number of helpfull ones I've made. :p

geeez, Junk, you could show *it* to him right now, eh? And *it* has been sitting on top of the monitor for a while, eh?
welllll......
count me out, I guess I'll let you guys play just by yourselves...
;)
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom