June Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am (hopefully) going to try and make the June meeting. This will be my first meeting w/ my 40 and wanted to make sure I had the meeting day correct; third Thursday of the month right? June 17th? I will hopefully have my TBI issues sorted out by then and plan on making the trek to park my 40 next to some others!!!

Nick

Good thing you posted.

Meeting is the SECOND Thursday each month at Pappa's BBQ on NW Highway at 7pm. This month our meeting will fall on June 10th.

Happy Trails! N

I am (hopefully) going to try and make the June meeting. This will be my first meeting w/ my 40 and wanted to make sure I had the meeting day correct; third Thursday of the month right? June 17th? I will hopefully have my TBI issues sorted out by then and plan on making the trek to park my 40 next to some others!!!

Nick

I try to keep the calendar on the LSLC website up to date. It has the meetings and any events listed on there.

Anyone can add events to the calendar too.

I'm glad I asked, otherwise I would have been wondering where everyone was. Don't think I'll have it together enough to make it to the June meeting, but mark me down for July, I'm there!

Nick

Thought I'd make my 2nd in a row...work thought otherwise. Hope to be there in July!

Should be able to make it in the 40 this time if I can pick up a relay for the headlights in time. Brandon tracked down the issue this weekend and got them working by running a jumper wire from the light switch to the headlights...and the headlights were burned out. The cruiser is "borrowing" the Broncos headlights right now.

I should be there this month. Not sure what Ill ride / drive yet tho.

I be by after work...around 9:15 if anyone is left.
Last couple of times I went by after work everyone must have had early curfews.

Won't make it tonight, turns out, after I just finished fixing it on the beige 60, that the high pressure power steering line on longboard is now leaking. UGH. Oh well, there's always next month.... have fun tonight!

Yeah...it'll shake itself out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom