June Meet - Hill Country Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might feel up to joining y'all if my chemo treatment this week doesn't slow me down too much.
I'm central Austin so I think meeting in Llano is best for me.

Are there any good spots for camping out that way?

Are there any good spots for camping out that way?

Unfortunately, no. Everything is private land out there. Camping is available at Hidden Falls Offroad Park (off 1431 near Marble Falls) and Colorado Bend isn't too far away.

I'm a solid maybe on this. @geanes I'm in Pflugerville (just moved from Sonoma, off Forest Creek), so am right by you I guess. What time are you heading out? I've followed the threads about these trips and have been trying to get in on one, but with a 2 and 4 year old, is hard to justify to the wife! If I did the half day, what time could I be back in Pflugerville?

Thanks,

Troy

My rig is in the shop for front end alignment and tire rotation. Hopefully, I will get it back today. If I do then I am a definite maybe on Saturday. Family commits might get in the way.

I'm a solid maybe on this. @geanes I'm in Pflugerville (just moved from Sonoma, off Forest Creek), so am right by you I guess. What time are you heading out? I've followed the threads about these trips and have been trying to get in on one, but with a 2 and 4 year old, is hard to justify to the wife! If I did the half day, what time could I be back in Pflugerville?

Thanks,

Troy

I leave my house by 7:15 to make it to Liberty Hill with plenty of time to spare and pick up the rest of the folk that want to convoy out to Llano. Hit me up (512) 800-1421 and we can coordinate.
~
Gary

Thanks for the invite @geanes
I’m finishing my project this weekend and working the 45 too. Have a great run!

79F1364E-E46D-41CE-B292-A4BED7A5B639.jpeg

418FE31F-B2A3-4065-A091-42B0412D2632.jpeg

0CF210E3-C0D3-460D-9256-9F0A7E5C56AD.jpeg

AJ, did you put new rear springs on that before selling it?

All vehicles allowed to join or a Land Cruiser only event? I have 3 4by's but no Cruiser. :)

All vehicles allowed to join or a Land Cruiser only event? I have 3 4by's but no Cruiser. :)

I'm an inclusive fellow. Just bring a good attitude.....and a few beers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom