June-hurry up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Between work and working on the cruiser I need a break and some good ole fun.

In prep for June here is where I stand right now.

Shoes- Terra Grappler 285/75/16
Sliders- Running Boards off and finishing fabing sliders currently.
Front Bumper- Making mods currently
Back Bumper- Have the steel but not sure of the time.
Other Items: Replaced Catalytic converter, Power Steering Hose, Headlights, Windshield Wipers, Seals,

I wont be able to make meeting tommorrow but here is some pictures. Will submit Photobucket link shortly.

http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/Bamakayak01/LandCruiser2010/

Last edited:
Bumper looks better. I cant see the pictures worth a crap...I HATE Photobucket.

I will try to link them....

IMGP0389.jpg

Still small....gay.

I am still working on the bumper. I removed the bars that were sticking out to far and working on finishing it up.

Front bumper mods came out great. you are almost ready. just some sliders and some rear bumper and you are good. rear bumper if need be can be done later, but sliders are a must.

I am working on the sliders now and have the steel for the rear bumper. I have the catlytic converter side for the rails completed with the brackets but still working on the out rails.

So I have officially invested in a small pipe bender and Hobart mig welder.
The wife is not enthused with my recent purchases but at least items I can use long turn.

I am working on the sliders now and have the steel for the rear bumper. I have the catlytic converter side for the rails completed with the brackets but still working on the out rails.

So I have officially invested in a small pipe bender and Hobart mig welder.
The wife is not enthused with my recent purchases but at least items I can use long turn.

tell her how much the sliders, front and rear bumpers are compared to the welder and pipe bender, that may help out.
the first thing that i did when i got my welder is build my wife a table. She instantly saw the value in it and was glad i got it. :grinpimp:

I've beat the ever living crap (pun intended) out of pipe... i do not mind using it at all. I'm pretty sure on an 80 that will not be wheeled as hard as I've put my 80's through... pipe will be OK.

So, Who is going to the Ramble?

We be in. we aint moving till July.

I moved this evening... from one Keebler house to another!

Still on fence... it would be a bomb-up in the storm trooper if I can make it happen... also money permitting.

If I didn't mention it ....I will be there. Please time hurry up and get there. I need some mental downtime and kill off the overt amount of brain cells I am using for work.

I realize I'm an idiot but where the hell is the RAMBLE thread? Is there an official thread with dates and junk?

I always forget that HotSprings is a TEN HOUR DRIVE for me... DANG!
Checking flight prices now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom