June Hurricane Creek Trip - June 15th-17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a 3 foot hole in the right lane of the Green River Gorge bridge on I-26. Looks like it happened this morning since there were emergency vehicles blocking the road and no signs or cones yet. It looked like it was all the way through, but at least past rebar. Expect delays if coming up that way.

Edit: "pothole" expected to be repaired in time. Hole in I-26 bridge over Green River gorge closes 1 westbound lane

Last edited:
There is a 3 foot hole in the right lane of the Green River Gorge bridge on I-26. Looks like it happened this morning since there were emergency vehicles blocking the road and no signs or cones yet. It looked like it was all the way through, but at least past rebar. Expect delays if coming up that way.

Edit: "pothole" expected to be repaired in time. Hole in I-26 bridge over Green River gorge closes 1 westbound lane
Was repaired when went through this evening

I am going to bring my smoker and we will have the big camp chef stove as well. It may be easier for people to fend for themselves rather than coordinating the potluck this late in the game. So if you have something to smoke or grill, bring it and throw it on.

Beeeutiful weather potential.

B58FFE65-C377-49DF-8455-9106AD2A00CC.jpeg

I’ve got the griddle, Grill, and pot grate. Tank of gas. It’s plenty big for the whole group to use for breakfast and dinner. It’s big. Most of you have seen it. I’m bringing 60 tacos. I don’t have enough meat for 60 but it will be close. Have limes, cilantro, pico, Rotel, steak, chicken, bbq, cheese, black beans, rice, lettuce, etc. Going to cook that Friday night. I’ll also have some music. Can’t wait.

We hitting Max Patch? Kites?

Yes we will be hitting Max Patch. For anyone who wants to caravan, we are leaving Trollhole’s at 10am.

I should see you along the road I plan to leave Taylors at 10. No point in driving to Mauldin then back-tracking.

Anyone take any pics? I'm sure it was an awesome trip!

Damn,I hate i missed Saturday’s fun . My foot turned out to be gout . Better than the alternative. Didn’t take a single photo.

On the way to a trail...
DD799271-4C08-4441-A3E6-FB49BA438027.jpeg

7D2CA037-CF85-4D33-8F35-6612349264CA.jpeg
85557C2D-8A6D-4C65-B095-02CBA3ED79EB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom