June Fun run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Talked with Rhino the other day and discussed the need to get some AZ Landcruisers DIRTY!

2 choices:

A Florence Junction trail or Something in Tuscon (That "Gap" trail)

Either this weekend (Sunday is fathers day) or next weekend.

POST UP preferences~ Get the last bolts turned on whatever project you're on - Save up for gas money and get out and have some fun!

We are looking at going to Jerome on the 25 or 26 for a club run, Mingus Mountain and Smiley Rock trails, will be talked about at the Sonic meet on Friday.

Last edited:
I'm out for the rest of the month :crybaby:

That sounds great! I wsa going to suggest those since it will be a tad cooler, but I didn't think they would be extreme enough for the club. :cool:

That sounds great! I wsa going to suggest those since it will be a tad cooler, but I didn't think they would be extreme enough for the club. :cool:

Extreme, easy, great views, whatever this :princess: club needs to get on the trail! :D Jerome area was picked due to it's cooler weather, the Mingus trail gets us into the pines, the trails are known and prerunning is not needed for a short notice run.

I've run both. Mingus is easy and scenic. Smiley rock is moderate, scenic and has a little stretch of miniature rock crawling. The only bad part is that stretch is narrow and you can't really BS until you're out of it.

Let's get dirty!

So what will it be? 25th or 26th? 25th would be good for the Just in Case factor. This w/e in FJ area? I'm prolly down for an 0-dark-30 run or a night run on Saturday night.

I think I talked the wife into spending the day in Prescott with her friend who just moved up there. This gives me the whole day for wheelin. Let's do the 25th. Anyone else in?

Hell, if it's stocker friendly, I'll *gasp* dust off the 60 for a run. :D
(The :princess: 80 is unreg'd and the cheap street tires are even balder than the last run.)

Hell, if it's stocker friendly, I'll *gasp* dust off the 60 for a run. :D

The plan is to put dust on! If your bringing the 60, you can lead and grade the trail smooth for the rest of us! :D

Tools R Us said:
The plan is to put dust on! If your bringing the 60, you can lead and grade the trail smooth for the rest of us! :D

*ROFLMAO*

Wouldn'tit be better if I was tailgunner? Then I could cover our tracks. :grinpimp:

Make sure your CB is working. If you get your butt hung up on a rock cleaning the trail you will be 5 miles back before anyone see's you are gone :doh:

John's lying anyway. He's got nothin to worry about. He doesn't wheel anywhere 'cept here.

Man. I haven't laughed this much at a thread in a long time. :D

Man. I haven't laughed this much at a thread in a long time. :D

We are laughing with you, not at you! :D I think!

Jonathon~ When do you want to put the lift springs on your LC? let's do it this weekend so you can ride high next weekend.

The only way HJ's riding high is if he rolling gun with someone else or he is litterally HIGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom