June 20th Green Trail Club Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Update: Run Will Be On Saturday June 20th.

Hey gang,

I hope everyone is still doing well!
I have been putting some thought in to the next clubs run. I am aware of the June 4-6th run down in Cove, VA that I have seen a lot of interest from our crew and do not want to encroach, so I was thinking of maybe pushing our club run back a week or two to the 3rd or 4th weekend of the month that are June 20th or 27th and holding it at Rausch Creek.

I'd also like to suggested a green trail run in hopes of getting some more faces out on the trails and just have a leisure day out and away from our homes and work. I would love to see some more faces but still keep social distancing of course. I was even thinking maybe we could focus on TaTas and the Crawling for Cops trails, while marked as Blues still seem to be pretty chill and cool trails.

I would love to see some of our members who also like to tackle the harder trails, I am sure we can find some black loops for you to play on and put on a show for us!

Personally I am up for either weekend no matter what set up I have, I just want to be out on the trails. look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and see what we can come up with.

Update on participants:
@YotaFun
:steer:

@jamarquardt22

@Cass007

@JeepinPete

@TheMU

@Rics4rnr +1

@RWBeringer4x4

@joabmc

@Pacer

@Crusha :steer:

@shmukster 😎

Maybe:
@crawyota

Last edited:
My suggestion would be the 3rd weekend and maybe in July we move back to our regular 2nd weekend. I won't be at the Cove its just too short notice and I have to many home improvement projects.

I'm out for the Cove ... really need to find motivation to start work on this head gasket project.

In for a green trail ride so my son can get more seat time (not sure TaTas or CFC trails are that time yet) and my wife's cousin's son who lives up the street just bought a used 4Runner and wants to do some wheeling with it, so maybe he can tag along.

In for a green trail ride so my son can get more seat time (not sure TaTas or CFC trails are that time yet) and my wife's cousin's son who lives up the street just bought a used 4Runner and wants to do some wheeling with it, so maybe he can tag along.

He doesn't necessarily have to drive when we are on one of those :p

What year 4Runner and is anything done to it?

I can look at the map and talk to Andy and try to maybe come up with a plan for the day. There is a lot of ground we can cover and a lot of options and we can always accommodate! :D

He doesn't necessarily have to drive when we are on one of those :p

What year 4Runner and is anything done to it?

I can look at the map and talk to Andy and try to maybe come up with a plan for the day. There is a lot of ground we can cover and a lot of options and we can always accommodate! :D

Word, Cam can hop in and out of the drivers seat based on the trail. I haven't done CFC since the initial time and still have flashbacks. Ta-Tas gave me my only body dent so far. That trail is TIGHT, but very fun.

Newer, but not the newest style. I will see about a what year.

Def has upgraded tires and possible lift. I will ask for specs.

Unfortunately, my extended family member will not be able to hop in and ride with me on any harder trails. He is family, but I know that a member of his family is very mask adverse and that he has spent time with him recently. I'm not sure if my risk tolerance is there yet. Hate to be "that guy", but I am and these are the times we are living in.

I might be able to make this happen...3rd week in June is father's day on Sunday. Initially I had a wedding to go to on Saturday but that got nixed. Still haven't rebuilt the H41...

I should have my truck back together by then, would make a nice shake down run...

I should have my truck back together by then, would make a nice shake down run...

I might be able to make this happen...3rd week in June is father's day on Sunday. Initially I had a wedding to go to on Saturday but that got nixed. Still haven't rebuilt the H41...

Be great to see you both out!

I'm game for an easy day on the trails no matter what weekend you pick. And don't forget, Coal Mine is right around the corner, I believe it's the second week of July- unless it's been cancelled and I haven't heard. ???????

CMCC is scheduled for July 8 thru 11 and is still on.

I heard that they will review current trends and will announce any changes around June 1st.

Sounds like a plan.

I am very intrested since it will be my youngest’s son first wheeling camping trip- I think Brian is in as well. I also have a buddy in the fire house with a 4th gen 4runner he’s never been offroad and wants to learn.

I am very intrested since it will be my youngest’s son first wheeling camping trip- I think Brian is in as well. I also have a buddy in the fire house with a 4th gen 4runner he’s never been offroad and wants to learn.

We can make it work! Bring them along!

I'm in weekend of June 20th to 21st.

I might be interested and just have to see how much I finish on my manual locking hub conversion.

If your truck isn't taken apart just come with the auto locking hubs it's going to be an easy day so you shouldn't be breaking CV axles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom