Events/Trails June 2020 Club Meeting at Washoe Lake State Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
2020 Club Meeting #5
Date
: Thursday June 11, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Washoe Lake State Park @ WIllow Beach (Just look for the Cruisers)
Bring: Chairs, shade, food and beverages as well as a jacket or sweater
COST: $5.00 Park Entry Fee
1590118349491.png

Agenda
  1. Club Run
  2. Land Use
  3. Accounting report
  4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business
  5. Tech discussions🔧
New and Continued Business
  1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
  2. Club shirts are for sale. Just a couple left. We will be putting together a new order.
  3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation. Bring your wheelin friends!

I'll be there but no kids this time.

Forgot, we have plans. See you guys next time.

A big thanks to @Krusty Krab, @DesertLake, @gregnash for joining me at our June meeting! We discussed the outcome of the Black Rock Desert camping trip last weekend, talked money matters a bit (see below), and also decided on a July club run to Lobdell Lake.

Money Matters: @DesertLake has announced that due to family and other personal matters, he is resigning his post as treasurer. At this point, the plan will be to leave the position vacant until January. If anyone is interested in taking up the mantel, please message me. I am taking on the responsibility of trying to get our little organization formalized as an association with with the state and opening an account with Heritage Bank or some other local bank but funds may end up being a cash pot for the forseeable future which means that we may need @flexing40 to return the cashier's check and have a new one made out to me so we can be liquid again.

Bylaws: This wasn't discussed tonight, but since things are so haywire this year I'll bring it up here. All officers have reviewed and approved the new bylaws without recommended edits. They are attached for everyone to view. We will take a vote to ratify them at the next club meeting on July 9th so speak now or by then or forever hold your peace!

Logo: I'd like to try to pick this back up. Most folks seem indifferent to a change so I'd like to see if we can get @lelandEOD to have a draft of his concept by the August meeting and I'd like to keep our current logo active as a "vintage" option for folks who are would prefer it.

Okay see the posts for Lobdell and Black Rock for more.

Attachments

• Battle Born Cruisers Bylaws NEW.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I know I haven't made the last two meetings or received minutes, but I'm curious.

Regarding " Bylaws: This wasn't discussed tonight, but since things are so haywire this year I'll bring it up here. All officers have reviewed and approved the new bylaws without recommended edits. They are attached for everyone to view. We will take a vote to ratify them at the next club meeting on July 9th so speak now or by then or forever hold your peace!"

Just wondering why a nearly complete rewriting of the bylaws was necessary?

Mike

They hadn't been updated in a long while, it was time. Mostly reorganizing for better document flow/readability, adding appendix for forms and updating officer sections for broken out roles and redundancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom