June 2011 Event: Uwharrie Summer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jamie, You are more then welcome to come. We will be at group camp.

i am heading out friday afternoon you can convoy up, i am sure other will be leaving at different times. just post up and we can work something out.

if you go to google.com and paste the follwing coordinates in 35.450773,-80.072603 yuo will see group camp.

Last edited:
I am going to try and get my front axle rebuild done and hope to make it. I have Friday and Saturday off.

This would be my first event!

I am going to try and get my front axle rebuild done and hope to make it. I have Friday and Saturday off.

This would be my first event!

Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Count another one in. I'm going to try and make it out there too and hope a stock truck can keep up.
I'll be trying to figure out some details as it gets closer.

Looking like I will need to meet you guys Saturday morning-either at camp or the trail. Next Friday is going to be a long day at work. I will need to work out details of meeting up with the group next week.

So we've got:
The Keefers Arriving Friday (any trails)
Christian?
Joe
Brock?
Mylene
GearguyWB
Eric Arriving Friday (I assume any trails)
Quinton
jasharpe
Johnny C Arriving Saturday Morning (easy/moderate)
Andy
Sean
Darin
Vanns Arriving Saturday Afternoon (going wherever with whomever)

Any other takers? Any last minute drop outs? Who's planning on camping? Anyone just coming out for Saturday and leaving mid day? Post up your trail riding style (easy/moderate or moderate/hard) and we'll decide on the trails for the weekend.

Eric, I think I'm taking next Friday off (if I get the cooling issues fixed this weekend), so we'll probably leave the triangle mid-day...

Last edited:
mid-day sounds good. if you needs a hand let me know.

I would like to get out there friday night since its so close, but Saturday morning might end up being reality, depends on work. I will be riding moderate trails as my cruiser is our only transportation for the time being.

So we've got:
The Keefers
Christian?
Joe
Brock?
Mylene
GearguyWB
Eric
Quinton
jasharpe
Johnny C
Andy
Sean
Darin

Any other takers? Any last minute drop outs? Who's planning on camping? Anyone just coming out for Saturday and leaving mid day? Post up your trail riding style (easy/moderate or moderate/hard) and we'll decide on the trails for the weekend.

Eric, I think I'm taking next Friday off (if I get the cooling issues fixed this weekend), so we'll probably leave the triangle mid-day...

I will be there, around 2 on saturday, will need to hitch a ride ofcourse, cruising is not doing any offroading till my cracks are welded up.

my parts are not due to be here until Friday via UPS....and thinking it is going to take two days to install front and rear 4.88 with new carrier and diff drop. So think I will have to sit this one out fellas...

Looking forward to September if I dont go on an unscheduled run in July or August....thanks again.

I am working on being there for the Saturday ride. Any other 100s coming? Only doing light to medium trails as I will have the children and this is my DD.

I am working on being there for the Saturday ride. Any other 100s coming? Only doing light to medium trails as I will have the children and this is my DD.

we always do an easy and hard group

All registered - Saturday to Sunday! :) Will be there with the FJC...truggy isn't quite trail ready yet. ;)

Do not forget about trail passes for all that have not been there this year yet.

Just registered. Planning on making it a Saturday day trip with wife and my 4 kids. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom