JUNE 17/18/19 Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone would be interested for a little trip around edmonton this weekend of weeling, anyone?!?!

I'm open to anything really. If u know some trails around Edmonton and whatnot to go out for the night or even 3-4 hours. I'm in. I mean we could always try Edmonton safari park during the day as well.

Could try that spot east of Leduc. It's going to be really wet today though. Also, Bruderheim and Vega look pretty good. That's a bit of a drive though. Torqueluvr and I went out just west of Edmonton on Tuesday evening. There's some trails and mud when its wet but its private land and I don't want to keep going there and making the ruts bigger for whoever owns it.

Could try that spot east of Leduc. It's going to be really wet today though. Also, Bruderheim and Vega look pretty good. That's a bit of a drive though. Torqueluvr and I went out just west of Edmonton on Tuesday evening. There's some trails and mud when its wet but its private land and I don't want to keep going there and making the ruts bigger for whoever owns it.

I don't mean to complain but its doing stuff like wheeling on private property without permission that gives us wheelers a bad name. It won't shut down land but it sure doesn't help our cause when land owners have people come wheel on their land without permission.

I could call Edmonton safari park for tomorrow if u are I interested. I agree with Canadian bum about wheeling on a private land.

I don't mean to complain but its doing stuff like wheeling on private property without permission that gives us wheelers a bad name. It won't shut down land but it sure doesn't help our cause when land owners have people come wheel on their land without permission.

I agree as well. There are motorbikes, quads and other trucks out there too so I though it would be ok to get out of town for an evening. I don't want it to be the place to go though. I'm sure that when the landowner decides he doesn't want anybody there he will shut his gate and put up a sign.

Sunday's weather does look better but its Fathers Day and I think I'll be busy with that at least all morning. My other issue is that our car is written off and has been replaced with the cruiser as a family vehicle.

I met up with Phoenix60 ( I think it should be Phoenix61 seeing that he has an HJ61 :) ) and I'm down to go wheeling. I don't check this forum often, so text or call me 780-660-5512 and as his wingman if Phoenix60 is in, then I'm in.

It's a 60 series, gotta keep the options open. May have to move the 12-HT into something else someday...