June 14th, 2023 meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Next meeting, same location same time, Mexico on Horsepen Rd 7 pm. See everyone there

Not going to make this one. I will be in Colorado that week for training. Going to extend and do some sightseeing while out there. Never been there before so looking for any must do items while there. Thinking train ride for sure.

Not going to make this one. I will be in Colorado that week for training. Going to extend and do some sightseeing while out there. Never been there before so looking for any must do items while there. Thinking train ride for sure.
What part are you heading to?

Flying into Denver on 9th, training isn’t until morning of 13th in Avon/Vail area
Head down to Colo Springs and drive up Pikes Peak. Golden to see Slee and tour Coors. Hit REI in Denver, it is huge. Eat at Teds

Daytrip 6 hrs to Moab, rent a Jeep at Farabees, wheel Fins and things. a few others, drive back to Denver. Yes I have done it! 70 over the Rockies is one of the most scenic highways in the world.

Head down to Colo Springs and drive up Pikes Peak. Golden to see Slee and tour Coors. Hit REI in Denver, it is huge. Eat at Teds

Daytrip 6 hrs to Moab, rent a Jeep at Farabees, wheel Fins and things. a few others, drive back to Denver. Yes I have done it! 70 over the Rockies is one of the most scenic highways in the world.
I was stationed in Colorado Springs from 1984 to 1986 during my military service. It was a memorable time, and I was at Fort Cartoon / Fort Carson. The area was beautiful, and I really enjoyed my experience there enjoy and take some PICS

This is still on!

Hope to discuss the camping trip idea. Had a great time getting to know the guys better this past weekend. I think it would be a good social event close to home. Those that want to explore can, fish, canoe, kayak, etc. OR just sit around and drink!.

Looking like August may be the timeframe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom