Jump Seat Seatbelt Length (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Random question here..

Can someone tell me the length of the original seat belts for the rear jump seats in a 72 (long jump seats)?

I realize that this seems like a question that I should be able to figure out pretty easily myself, but I just got the truck and am working on the seats so currently they are being sandblasted and not in my possession. I’ve been cleaning up the original lap belts that came with the truck, but the length of the webbing seems off. I’m ready to send them in to be rewebbed, and want to make sure I have the correct length.

My belts look like these. I just need to know how long each piece is.

Thanks in advance!

615D331F-F1C4-49DC-95F6-C807828AD36B.jpeg

Here's what I'm working with. I bought the truck in pieces and so don't have a good reference point for how long the webbing should be. I have two sets of lap belts that I'm cleaning up and sending to Safety Restore to be rewebbed, but need to tell them how long the webbing should be.

As you can see in the picture, I have two different lengths. It's possible these were originally front lap belts for the front bench seats, instead of the rear jump seats.

Anyway, how long should the webbing be for the older/longer rear jump seats (I have a 72 with the original long jump seats)?

FJ40 Jump Seat Lap Belts Length.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom