July 21-23 Trip: Paint Creek to Hurricane Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
Sorry for not posting earlier (school, girls, getting ready for my short stay in Denmark!) But I'm officially opening up the July ONSC Trip. Normally this is slated as a Hurricane Creek trip, but there is so much more to do in this general area than HC. Last year we've scoped out a few nice swimming holes, drives, and exploratory places to look into further. So, without further ado, lets get this one rolling.

Dates: July 21-23
Meetup Place: Not Sierra Nevada as in trips past, but we'll decide upon it later. We will however end at Sierra Nevada on Sunday for a trip wrapup.
Itenerary: To Be Decided/Planned
Trucks: Limited to 6

1. Keefers (GarnerFJ40)
2. Cortani (GreenHellMustang)
3. Shandors (77Kroozer)
4. Rymers (erymer)
5. Romans (SFRoman)
6. Thompsons (SeanLX)

Last edited:
I’m in, sign me up for the trip. It’s just me, Laurel and Abbie have to sit out.

In

I'm in

OK, Del,we can't stay up until 3:50 again like in trips past... :)

OK, Del,we can't stay up until 3:50 again like in trips past... :)

Like the sounds of this... no puking on my tires either Keefer ;)

Wellers in.

Yeah, you missed Relic Run. Del and I had repeat of Harlan. Minus the chemically treated pallet wood, puking on your tire, and someone trying to sell you a Razr... But a half naked David Miller came to visit us! :)

Im in, unless members only. Just let me know. Thanks

It is, but if you join up you can secure a spot! I can tentatively put you in a space

I'll have to sit this one out. I just dropped cash on new tires so money is tight. I'll probably join up next month or at least before Logans run . But thanks for holding a spot.

Thompson in. This should be a great trip.

Capers In - no out.... Opps - thought it was the weekend before - we already put in vacation. Have to work : (

I would love to do this but we are out of town during that time.

Capers In - no out.... Opps - thought it was the weekend before - we already put in vacation. Have to work : (

You can always do Saturday-Sunday :)

I would love to join in on a day trip on the bike. Just to see you guys and put some miles on the ktm. Obviously don't put me on any list, but if you see a crazy guy on an orange motorcycle, wave!

A little testing is going down today.......

IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2633.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

Going to have to give my spot to someone else , starting new job . Can't take a day the first week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom