July Meeting in Triangle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The July meeting will be Wednesday, 7/6 at Tyler's Taproom in Apex. Please come at 6:30pm if you'd like to order dinner. Meeting will start at 7:00pm.

Agenda:
1. URE work day: 7/16
....A. URE trail plans, rerouting, expansion
2. July Event - Lake Jocassee, SC: 7/22-24
3. August Event - Philanthropy: TBD
....anyone interested in organizing this?
4. September Event, Cruisin' Carolina - URE: 9/16-18
....volunteers needed, talk to Al (lt1fire)
5. Trail Leader discussion?
6. Other Business?

Last edited:
I'll be there... for graba$$ing...

Sorry fellas, but I'll be sitting on or near the beach in Corolla, most likely with some form of beverage in my hand.

Deleted the double post.

allen i thought you were going to have a drink in each hand haha

Meeting tonight. Last minute reminder.

Well, I feel dumb. Laura and I are here but we don't know what any of you guys look like:lol: I am wearing a blue t-shirt that says "how slow can you go" so if any of you guys see us sitting at the speakeasy bar, please say howdy!!

i'm not going to make it tonight. :(

Well, I feel dumb. Laura and I are here but we don't know what any of you guys look like:lol:

Oops. I will try not to do that again. Maybe I should buy a smart phone. :rolleyes:

It was nice meeting you and Laura. One thing I forgot to mention is that ONSC is a very family friendly club which includes wives, girlfriends, kids, dogs, etc.

Oops. I will try not to do that again. Maybe I should buy a smart phone. :rolleyes:

It was nice meeting you and Laura. One thing I forgot to mention is that ONSC is a very family friendly club which includes wives, girlfriends, kids, dogs, etc.

It was good to meet you too! Hopefully I'll be able to make more events later this summer:cheers:

Sorry guys, the holiday + work had me discumbobulated and I forgot which day of the week it was, until about 11pm Wednesday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom