July Meeting/ BBQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
This months meeting will be held on Sat. July 9th at the lake house of Malphrus (72Cruiser) and Gehn (VTcruiser). We will be roasting a pig, so lots of good BBQ and there will also be boats for sking and tubing so come out and eat good food and talk Cruisers..................

We will also be discussing upcoming trips to Lake Jocassie and a Trip to Tellico, plus plans for the annual meet in August.

Directions from Gehn:
we have plenty of driveway/yard space for smokers and cruisers and a pool room, the 12 mile rec park (boat ramp) is only about a mile away, but there is free boat ramp closer to town. I will be in VT until the 7th (picking up my cruiser!) so malph will handle the details. but i can offer directions:

Directions:

From Clemson:
- go north on 133 toward 6 mile
- pass 12 mile park on left and cross 12 mile bridge (concrete)
- just after the bridge, turn LEFT onto Old Six Mile Rd.
- Take first LEFT onto Gordon Dr.
- You will come to a "T", go RIGHT on Lacustrian Ln (a dead end road)
- We are very near the end of lacustrian on the LEFT, watch for cruisers in driveway.

From 133 South:
- turn RIGHT onto Old Six Mile Rd just before crossing the 12 mile bridge. (If you see 12 mile park on the right, you have gone too far.)
- Once on Old Six mile, take the first LEFT onto Gordon Dr.
- You will come to a "T", go RIGHT on Lacustrian Ln (a dead end road)
- We are very near the end of lacustrian on the LEFT, watch for cruisers in driveway.

Hey look it's a sticky!

Hey guy are there any hotels around. Just incase some of the people who might come from out of town could stay. Anything? What do you think about inviting other cruiser heads from around us in other clubs (GA and NC etc..) who would like to come hang out.

Jim You and any of the FL boys going to be able to make it?

Yep there is several good hotels no more than 3 miles away on 123 in Clemson.......... and I think inviting other Cruiserheads in a great idea, I imagine some of the Georgia guys would come if you mention BBQ and Beer. However it's not my place, so maybe I should let malph decide that.

And yes it's a "sticky" I finally have all my moderate powahs back!!!!!!!!!! OH THE RUSH

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Better?

overview.jpg

Last edited:
VTCruiser said:
thanks for the map pics trollhole, but the house is at the other end of lacustrian, directions say turn RIGHT on lacustrian.

Fixed. Though the arrow is pointing on the right side when your house is on the left but I'm sure all the cruiser will be a dead give away.

Hey what about inviting some of the other clubs? Like NC and GA and FL. I doubt anyone will come but it would be nice to extend the invitation.

i don't know if our driveway is that big....ha ha

i'm down for whoever wants to come out, i just can't trash the place, and parking is somewhat limited (15-20 vehicles max...) unless we can 'borrow' some driveway from neighbors or maybe set up a shuttle, ha ha.

i would extend invitations to stay over at my place...but that would only be your girlfriends and/or daughters...not enough room in my bed for me and more than 5 or 6 girls

the house is only abt 25 minutes off of I-85, SC exits 14 (comin from south) or 19b (north)

here's a link to a webpage for the last party we had at the house...including directions:
http://people.clemson.edu/~malphr2/communistparty.html

malphrus

well I invited our Brothers to the North (olde north state). Since some of them have been in the club and they are just starting out with a new club. And some of them are in Asheville which is just a couple hrs away.

that's cool with me

let's just try and get an estimate of those are comin...for food and for parkin

malphrus

if you are planning on coming to the bbq, please post up the number of people and vehicles that will be attending with you...

malphrus: 1 really cool guy (me) and my truck (i get the good spot...)

72cruiser said:
if you are planning on coming to the bbq, please post up the number of people and vehicles that will be attending with you...

malphrus: 1 really cool guy (me) and my truck (i get the good spot...)

Add one sort of old guy and one cruiser to be determined at a later date!

I'm in, my girl, my dog and my true love my cruiser...............

I am up for helping out with the cooking friday night to and also me and richard will provide a beer pong table if one is needed...........

Hopefully you can count in a old guy from Hotlanta!

I'm gonna be there after a day of hauling back a pig from the midlands with a little help from JP and a trailor from Ghen. I'll be ready for some of that other kind of pig by the end of that trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom