July Meet/Announcement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! We'll do this meet at Pint house again since it seems to be the most popular meeting place at this time. I won't be able to make it as I'll be outta town.

Date: 7/6/19
Time: 12:00
Address: 4236 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704

**Please check the official t-shirt thread if you haven't already! I posted an update about the shirt costs. If you haven't already posted up what you want if you want a shirt or shirts, please do so ASAP. Thanks!

ugh,, out of town too... the next weekend?

Will be out of town as well. Looking forward to meeting more members at the next one.

Hey everyone! So I'm going to pick up the shirts on Monday! I had an idea...for those who are interested in getting their shirts sooner than later, I can meet up with y'all somewhere next Friday evening since I can't make it to the meet up Saturday. For those who are interested please post up here and we can all figure out a meeting place.

Thanks again for y'alls support and patience with me on this!!

**There are many of you who haven't paid me yet. Please do so as soon as possible because I am about to have to pay off the rest at pickup Monday. Thanks!

Payment info again is
PayPal - tjtundra@att.net
Venmo - Tyler Srubar

If you need to, you can also pay me in person by check or cash, but the above is preferred.

Those who I have NOT received payment: Again please when you submit payment, notate your MUD name so I know who you are! Thanks!

crotalusatrox - $20
ATXLC1 - $20

Last edited:
Tyler, appreciate all you have done. Since the 6th is in the middle of a long holiday weekend, why don't we just meet on the next Sat.

Hey everyone! So I'm going to pick up the shirts on Monday! I had an idea...for those who are interested in getting their shirts sooner than later, I can meet up with y'all somewhere next Friday evening since I can't make it to the meet up Saturday. For those who are interested please post up here and we can all figure out a meeting place.

*Disclamer - only those who have paid me may get their shirts. No offense, but a good amount of you haven't paid me yet. Please do so as soon as possible because I am about to have to pay off the rest at pickup Monday. Thanks!

Payment info again is
Venmo - Tyler Srubar

If you need to, you can also pay me in person by check or cash, but the above is preferred.

Those who I have not received payment: Again please when you submit payment, notate your MUD name so I know who you are! Thanks!

tstockto - $20
davegonz - $20
adventurewagon - $20
rampantwolf - $20
Stridertexas - $40
Evanmj - $40
KennyBob - $20
gonzopancho - $40
a_traut_man - $60
geneas - $40
The Phoenician - $20
haymarv - $20
Unoman - $20
crotalusatrox - $20
ATXLC1 - $20

Tyler, I sent $60 via PP yesterday...

Tyler, appreciate all you have done. Since the 6th is in the middle of a long holiday weekend, why don't we just meet on the next Sat.
Yeah, you’re probably right. We can try for that. I don’t know when I’ll be working yet though.

*Disclamer - only those who have paid me may get their shirts. No offense, but a good amount of you haven't paid me yet. Please do so as soon as possible because I am about to have to pay off the rest at pickup Monday. Thanks!

Payment info again is
Venmo - Tyler Srubar

Those who I have not received payment: Again please when you submit payment, notate your MUD name so I know who you are! Thanks!

Can you check on my payment? PMed you the details.

Thanks!

Jay

**There are many of you who haven't paid me yet. Please do so as soon as possible because I am about to have to pay off the rest at pickup Monday. Thanks!

Payment info again is
Venmo - Tyler Srubar

Those who I have NOT received payment: Again please when you submit payment, notate your MUD name so I know who you are! Thanks!

tstockto - $20
adventurewagon - $20
rampantwolf - $20
Stridertexas - $40
Evanmj - $40
KennyBob - $20
gonzopancho - $40
geneas - $40
The Phoenician - $20
haymarv - $20
Unoman - $20
crotalusatrox - $20