July Events (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, the summer has gotten off to a great start! With an over night trail ride, several day trips, a trail clean up day, and a recovery techniques clinic under belts, you might ask "How can the summer get any better?" The answer...July.

This month will feature a trail ride/monthly meeting at the famous Wickes tunnel and Comet ghost town on Sunday the 10th. The following weekend will be our first annual members only barbecue on Sunday the 17th. The month ends with a weekend on the Morrison Jeep Trail. Scary switchback heaven! July is the month to be active with your 4WD club!! As usual, check out the schedule of events at 406cruisers.com!

Im more than likely going to this Wicks tunnel and the bbq

So just to clarify... There will not be a normal monthly tuesday night meeting at Lindly Park for July?
I'm glad to see all the Sunday events but just want to make that obvious for those that don't check the calendar.

So just to clarify... There will not be a normal monthly tuesday night meeting at Lindly Park for July?
I'm glad to see all the Sunday events but just want to make that obvious for those that don't check the calendar.

There's a meeting on July 26th that's on the calendar

My Calendar – 406Cruisers

Im more than likely going to this Wicks tunnel and the bbq
Awesome! This is a really fun trail with cool diversions. Glad you'll make it!

Correct. No Tuesday meeting this month.

There's a meeting on July 26th that's on the calendar

My Calendar – 406Cruisers
This meeting is a board of directors meeting (bod)

I'm flyin' solo this Sunday! Totally planning on doing the Wickes Tunnel ride. :)

Just tell me when and where to meet everyone.

I think I can come on the tunnels. But what exactly is it? Like are we driving through tunnels or is it an off-road trail to since tunnels? I have never heard of this place.

I'm flyin' solo this Sunday! Totally planning on doing the Wickes Tunnel ride. :)

Just tell me when and where to meet everyone.
I'll get meet-up info put together in the next day or so. Glad you'll be able to make it. This is a really fun trail!!
I think I can come on the tunnels. But what exactly is it? Like are we driving through tunnels or is it an off-road trail to since tunnels? I have never heard of this place.
The Wickes tunnel is an abandoned mining tunnel from the days of the Wickes and Comet mining towns. This is a trail ride with some technical spots, but pretty easy. Fun driving, awesome scenery and cool distractions.

I'll get meet-up info put together in the next day or so. Glad you'll be able to make it. This is a really fun trail!!

The Wickes tunnel is an abandoned mining tunnel from the days of the Wickes and Comet mining towns. This is a trail ride with some technical spots, but pretty easy. Fun driving, awesome scenery and cool distractions.

Awesome I should be able to make it. Might have a friend riding along who really like mining stuff as well.

You guys have a great looking calendar for this month. I work every Sunday so it will be tough for me to make the events. Maybe i can swap my shifts around and attend some...looking forward to it.

You guys have a great looking calendar for this month. I work every Sunday so it will be tough for me to make the events. Maybe i can swap my shifts around and attend some...looking forward to it.
We would love to have you along! Maybe post up for a weekday trail ride. Kyitty I think has weekdays off. Figure out a day, and I'll put it on the calendar too.

All right folks, here's the plan for Sunday. We will meet at the Belgrade Albertsons at 8:00. We will take off at 8:15, and should arrive in Boulder by 9:45-10:00. We will meet at the Exxon in Boulder for fuel and to meet NYNomad and others from up north. From there, we'll head to Clancy and to the trail head. This is a really fun trip, and I'm excited to do it again!

Please be prepared for a full day trip with food, water and whatever else you may need to have fun.

All right folks, here's the plan for Sunday. We will meet at the Belgrade Albertsons at 8:00. We will take off at 8:15, and should arrive in Boulder by 9:45-10:00. We will meet at the Exxon in Boulder for fuel and to meet NYNomad and others from up north. From there, we'll head to Clancy and to the trail head. This is a really fun trip, and I'm excited to do it again!

Please be prepared for a full day trip with food, water and whatever else you may need to have fun.

Will be there 90% for sure!

*Edit* just realized it is a Sunday... there is a lot lower of a chance of me being able to go then :/ I definitely read that as Saturday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom