July Club Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New to this group, hope to make it out on your next run. I was inspired by this run and went over the Coxey truck trail from Fawnskin to Apple Valley last weekend, nothing challenging, but I was solo, so didn't want to push it. Trails are well marked though, easy to get around. I'll try some others out next time.

Stopped for a snack along the way with the kid and wifey.

Trucking.jpg

New to this group, hope to make it out on your next run. I was inspired by this run and went over the Coxey truck trail from Fawnskin to Apple Valley last weekend, nothing challenging, but I was solo, so didn't want to push it. Trails are well marked though, easy to get around. I'll try some others out next time.

Stopped for a snack along the way with the kid and wifey.

View attachment 2380334
Will look forward to seeing you on our August camping trip run with your family.

Please see "August Club - Monache Meadows" thread for trip info.

Last edited:
Monache run: 8/6-8/8: what is itinerary/trails? An cool/odd sites to be seen on trails?

Not into beating up the rig for bragging rights:doh:
Hi David,

I just posted some itinerary and other info on the "August Club Run - Monache Meadows" thread. Your truck should be more than fine on this trail. There are only a couple of harder spots on the trail, but even those spots have easier and harder lines. Looking forward to seeing you at the 8/2 meeting & on the trip!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom