July Club Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone! I don't have a plan for next month. I'll be outta town the July 4th weekend and that's possibly the only weekend I'm free. So I'm unsure if I can do anything next month myself. But the weekend of the 11th might work depending. If anyone has any ideas on what to do, feel free to post up! It's so hard right now with all the virus stuff and staying socially distant if we can. I actually think gathering in a large empty parking lot would cool! Gary had that idea before. So anyway, stand by and maybe we can figure something out!

If we don't do a parking lot meet up somewhere, maybe we could do a meetup out on Lake Travis....Turkey Bend is a low-key, low volume park right on the Colorado above the lake. It's off 1431 a few miles before Hidden Falls Offroad Park. Here's a pic from 3 years ago on the "flats" next to the Colorado at Turkey Bend.

IMG_4631.JPG

If we don't do a parking lot meet up somewhere, maybe we could do a meetup out on Lake Travis....Turkey Bend is a low-key, low volume park right on the Colorado above the lake. It's off 1431 a few miles before Hidden Falls Offroad Park. Here's a pic from 3 years ago on the "flats" next to the Colorado at Turkey Bend.

View attachment 2341821

The LX looks way different these days Gary...

The LX looks way different these days Gary...

Yeah, that was like 4 weeks after I bought it. Removed the sidesteps and got chewed out by the spousal unit. I had to immediately buy sliders so she could still get in. From there it just went downhill FAST :)

Let me know a date, I can do the 4th.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom