July/August Cruiser meet up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to post this up and see if we have any interest. We haven't had a get together since March (?) and I'd like to see if the Cruiser community would like to be more active. I'm going to suggest we meet in Spokane as we had the last meet up in CDA. How about late July early August? Preferred dates and times? Any suggestions on a venue would be appreciated, I really don't know many places in Spokane. Some where family friendly we can meet and check out rigs.

Argh... I'm a ghost until mid August. If you guys plan something I'll see if I can make it but I'm so deep into exam prep that I can't even help plan anything!

I'm going to bump this and see if we can get any interest. Anyone interested in a meet up in late August early September. Still suggesting Spokane, any suggestions on a meeting location would be appreciated. I'm driving to Alaska mid-September so I wont be around until early October. I'll be retrieving a trailer with My son's FJ45 and some belongings that didn't make it down when we moved.

Patrick, let's get together one week from today, August 24th at 6:30pm for dinner.

I'll find a place with a parking lot and send the word out to other cruiser folks offline.

Patrick, let's get together one week from today, August 24th at 6:30pm for dinner.

I'll find a place with a parking lot and send the word out to other cruiser folks offline.

Mike, sounds like a plan. Give me a heads up when you find a place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom