For Sale JTMHY7AJ0B5010920 - Salvage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If this comes up at auction buyer beware.

JTMHY7AJ0B5010920

Totaled due to electrical failures. Here is a list of what was done to try and fix. Has lots of new parts.
Somebody might be able to fix it and have a sweet machine

Interior/Exterior and Engine in great shape

IMG_3734.JPG

IMG_3733.JPG

Search show it sold in June at the Denver Copar. It carried a $38,500 value with estimated $19.500 repairs flood damage. One RU sight had the hammer down at $7,200 out the door at ~$10K. I doubt those price are correct.

I would have loved the challenge!

Be cool if someone with caxfax would run the VIN. See if's it been Titled or resold?

I believe this was on Denver Craigslist the other month. I recognized it from here, and I think I showed it to Matt which is where he's remembering it from.

EDIT:
Was on Denver CL at the end of August for $26,998.

When I read about this windshield install case, my bet was; damage really wasn't that bad. That just one or two electrical components were shorted out. Shop kept throwing parts at it, mainly wire harness, but missed the root cause.

What happens is water runs down "A" pillars and gets into electronic inside cowling in foot well.

In the 100 series, this is also issue form windshield install done improperly. But those tend to dry in few days and the electrical gremlins go away until next rain or car wash.

I believe this is the LC200 in question. Autotrader 102k $26k Silver. Here is a copy of the carfax

Attachments

• 2011 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER Silver Undral.pdf
    406.3 KB · Views: 202
This is also a good reason to have your windshield replaced at the dealer. While they may (will?) farm out the repair to a glass company, if they write the work order then there is no question that they are responsible for anything that goes wrong.

If you go directly to a glass company, then they will end up pointing fingers at each other and you'll be left holding the bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom