JP I'm holding your hat ransom. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Yep cannot have it back till I get my seals and dremel and hub socket back. :flipoff2:

I might If ransom demands are not met, auction it off at the annual meet. I'm sure people would pay good money to have the hat of Monkey boy.

IMG_3814.jpg

haha, keep that hat, that thing is cursed..................

yep got the seals and dremel, if you need them before the annual meet, I will be back in clemson next week for school.

ClemsonCruiser said:
haha, keep that hat, that thing is cursed..................

/QUOTE]

I'll get that hat back for you JP :D

How much do you want for it Marshall?

JP, you just have to promise to wear it to the Miami-Clemson game.. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Aww now JP it's not the hat that gives you the bad luck. It's the dirty pig in the stall beside you that is cursed. Have you been down there lately and seen that dirty swine in those dim lights. Cursed I'll tell you. There is a reason no one bid on it. We need to summons a witch doctor and expell those demons. And what are you doing putting the coil from the pig on your 40. You just spreading the curse even worse. You noticed when me, Alex and chuck brought our cruisers over that even being at that distance spread the voodo to our vehicles. Chuck had carb problems, Alex's brake lights quit working, and I mysteriously developed a vibration. Hey it's was probably the pig vodoo that losened the nut on my shackle. :D

Hail Marry
Hail Marry
Hail Marry

Annual meeting is good for me. You just have to promise me you will keep Richards pig from parking beside me. :flipoff2:

that little piggy went wewewewewe all the way home after the mountain estates trip.............. and hasn't moved since, I wouldn't worry about it at the annual meet :flipoff2:, especially with me stealing parts off of it in the wea hours of the morning ;)

:flipoff2:

Thats all I need to say I'm gonna drive it to the meeting and blow huge clouds of smoke on your 40 marshal and then all the paint will magically fall off. The only problem with the pig is the PO's dizzy and the gas tank that wont hold gas which is now returning to Ohio where it came from. Its just a matter of time til it gets back out where it belongs passing SOA 40's in mud holes.

Speaking of holding things

Tad,

I have your CB, I'll give it back at the next run/meeting.

You noticed when me, Alex and chuck brought our cruisers over that even being at that distance spread the voodo to our vehicles. Chuck had carb problems, Alex's brake lights quit working, and I mysteriously developed a vibration. Hey it's was probably the pig vodoo that losened the nut on my shackle. :D

Damn....that what it was. Troll, did you feel the weird vibration in the air as we approached that house? It was like it was possessed or something :D

exorcism

Don't worry Richard, if the beast needs an exorcism
the ritual can be preformed at the annual meet.
I have the equipment/supplies needed for the rite.
Maybe it exchanged some fluids with a J**p while
a PO had the beast.
Ohm....cruiser,cruiser,cruiser.....Ohm....

As to the hat.....I'm bidding on that thing if I don't get MY
hub socket and tools back at the annual meet as well. :flipoff2:
Hehe

Last edited:
All I have to say is you can't blame Chucks problems on my cruiser. He's had it running maybe as long as my pig if that. And his carb has been a problem every time. :flipoff2:

s*** I've had my cruiser running for 2 years biatch. I didn't say it ran smoothly before the weber but I did drive it up and down the road. And I never seem to have a problem with it till I'm over at your house. Oh and where is yours..oh yeah that's right sitting in the garage...STILL.

CruisinTiger said:
s*** I've had my cruiser running for 2 years biatch. I didn't say it ran smoothly before the weber but I did drive it up and down the road. And I never seem to have a problem with it till I'm over at your house. Oh and where is yours..oh yeah that's right sitting in the garage...STILL.
A smile and Christian charity. Just makes me feel good all over to see how kind the Mafia can be to one another. ;)
And this is my 100th post!! :bounce:

Congrats on your 100th Alan....yeah didn't mean anything too harsh towards rudy....just tryin some motivational speakin!!

SCJO06 said:
Speaking of holding things

Tad,

I have your CB, I'll give it back at the next run/meeting.

Cool, just got the PM. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom