Events/Trails Joshua Tree 11/25/2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ewillis

SILVER Star
Threads
Plan is to do a bit of camping-relaxing/mild trails for the Thanksgiving holiday. Me, wifey, and kids will be hitting JT on Monday, 11-25 morning and staying Mon/Tue night and departing Wednesday. Will be looking to secure a spot at Hidden Valley (Jumbo Rocks will be 2nd choice). We'll be checking out area hikes/trails. Camp spots are first-come and in the busy season, so we will have to adapt/shift to other campgrounds depending on availability within the NP. Post up if you're interested. It's possible we will not all be in the same campground due to availability, but could link up for hikes/trails/beers if interested.
:steer::beer::cool:

Plan is to do a bit of camping-relaxing/mild trails for the Thanksgiving holiday. Me, wifey, and kids will be hitting JT on Monday, 11-25 morning and staying Mon/Tue night and departing Wednesday. Will be looking to secure a spot at Hidden Valley (Jumbo Rocks will be 2nd choice). We'll be checking out area hikes/trails. Camp spots are first-come and in the busy season, so we will have to adapt/shift to other campgrounds depending on availability within the NP. Post up if you're interested. It's possible we will not all be in the same campground due to availability, but could link up for hikes/trails/beers if interested.
:steer::beer::cool:
we are talking about going out for the JT clean up on Nov 9-11
not much room in the park for our 5th wheel so we'll see.

Planning to take wifey and the pup down to JT for some camping and exploring. First real trip in the LC. Never been to JT and I hear there might be a few nice roads to bounce around on. We're planning for Nov 16th weekend. Any insights on what to do while there or place to avoid or roads for the truck to do some wheelin would be helpful. Also, what gear do you need out there for weather and to enjoy the great outdoors? I ain't been camping in four decades.

thx

Planning to take wifey and the pup down to JT for some camping and exploring. First real trip in the LC. Never been to JT and I hear there might be a few nice roads to bounce around on. We're planning for Nov 16th weekend. Any insights on what to do while there or place to avoid or roads for the truck to do some wheelin would be helpful. Also, what gear do you need out there for weather and to enjoy the great outdoors? I ain't been camping in four decades.

thx
Check out Geology trail and Berdoo Canyon trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom